Diablo® III

Perfect 5 Discussion thread: For Barbs.

@fermi, I think is better something like: str, vit, chc>5, 9% Ias and a primary stat to reroll for high str/vit...for AR socketing new Diamond is better.
Edited by Death#2271 on 11/22/2013 8:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
Primary affixes on armor slots:
  • Average Damage
  • IAS
  • Crit Chance
  • Crit Damage
  • Strength
  • Dexterity
  • Intelligence
  • Vitality
  • Life %
  • All Resistance
  • Armor
  • Life on Hit
  • Life Regen
  • Life per (insert resource) Spent
  • Melee damage reduction
  • Ranged damage reduction
  • Elite damage reduction
  • Block Chance
  • Elemental skills deal x% more damage
  • Sockets
  • Resource Regeneration
  • Chance to Bleed on Hit
  • Reduced Level Requirement
  • ---new---
  • Reduces cooldown of all skills by x%
  • Reduces all resource costs by x%
  • Increases (insert skill) damage by x% (not entirely new but more frequent and more skills
  • Crushing Blow Chance increased by x%
  • Chance to Deal x% Splash Damage on Hit
  • Not all of these roll on each slot.

additional Primary affixes on Weapons:
  • +damage
  • +elemental damage
  • % enhanced damage
  • weapon IAS
  • Damage vs Elites (not sure because vs Demons and vs Humans on Pig Sticker are Secondary)
  • Secondary affixes:
  • Crowd Control reduction
  • Life after each Kill
  • single Elemental Resistance
  • better chance of finding Magical Items
  • Extra Gold from Monsters
  • Pickup radius
  • Movement Speed
  • Monster kills grant +xx experience
  • Bonus experience %
  • Chance to CC on Hit
  • Thorns (now also affect ranged attackers)
  • Maximum Resource
  • Most of the unique affixes on Legendaries seem to be listed in Secondary. Note that Sockets are listed at the end which would imply that they´re Secondary but in fact they´re Primary. I´ve created a RoS thread about it where I suggested they reposition Sockets under Primary so that the affix display isn´t counter-intuitive.
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10662156154

A nice compilation of screenshots of legendaries:
    http://www.diablofans.com/topic/106067-loot-20-legendary-and-set-item-compilation/

I probably missed a couple but I don´t have beta, so you can´t blame me :p

If you find mistakes in the list, please point them out.
    Edited by Nubtro#2147 on 11/22/2013 3:18 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    Chest:
    200 vita
    12% life
    9ias
    3x socket
    500+ (?) str

Wouldn't it be having to reroll Int/Vit? Can you just reroll the int?
    Reply Quote
    Lastly, I'm a little hesitant to go buying "enchantment gear" as we potentially have 4 months of items being created by Blizzard that we won't know about until release.

Fully agree with this, but anyway bought something! 2 rings and 1 trif ammy, lacuni, wh and Inna....not uber item (about 100kk for all), but good for try some rerolls and start Ros.
    Reply Quote
    11/22/2013 08:51 AMPosted by Death
    @fermi, I think is better something like: str, vit, chc>5, 9% Ias and a primary stat to reroll for high str/vit...for AR socketing new Diamond is better.

Then I'd be stuck with at best 100 vit or 100 str vs. 70+ AR.
    Reply Quote
    11/22/2013 09:13 AMPosted by Death
    Fully agree with this, but anyway bought something! 2 rings and 1 trif ammy, lacuni, wh and Inna....not uber item (about 100kk for all), but good for try some rerolls and start Ros.

That's what I am doing too. I am not going to spend hundreds of mils on it.
    Reply Quote
    Great work Nubtro....very useful!!!
    Reply Quote
    @fermi, I opted for a str/vit split (about 60/70)....20-30 stat points aren't so important compared to Ros's stat rolls.
    Reply Quote
    11/22/2013 07:48 AMPosted by Uberjager
    @ Uberjager

Can you reroll loh into primary affixes ? (str)

Also, lets say you have a ring with a "50" str + "50" vita roll, and one average damage roll.. Can you then reroll the average damage affix to str ? in effect making it 500 + 50 str ?

Yes. You can.

Also. Not a moment later....

http://i.imgur.com/z1nzbbP.jpg

Wtf.

lol...what started out as a thread about Uberjager telling us what gear we need to stock up on to be "prepared" has turned into a thread of him showing us the gear he's found within 2 days of playing the expac that craps over any gear that exists on live.

yawn

I couldn't be bothered to spend months hunting gear that I'll replace in a matter of days.
    Reply Quote
    True enough Silver but the discussion certainly helped me clear my stash >.>
    Save the WH I bought as an actual upgrade I haven't spent a single gold for RoS, but saying that I have two full stash tabs of stuff that was 'almost good' that I started hoarding when we got the mystic sneak-peak.

It's 10x worst on my POE account, don't judge me haha.
    Reply Quote
    11/22/2013 09:33 AMPosted by silverfire

Yes. You can.

Wtf.

lol...what started out as a thread about Uberjager telling us what gear we need to stock up on to be "prepared" has turned into a thread of him showing us the gear he's found within 2 days of playing the expac that craps over any gear that exists on live.

yawn

I couldn't be bothered to spend months hunting gear that I'll replace in a matter of days.

You gotta take note. I'm only farming that amount of gear because I'm using a completely broken character that will no longer exist when this game goes live. Lol

Wouldn't have been achievable otherwise.

Also. I figure that finding max roll equips and more legendaries doesn't hurt. Gives you an idea what you might get in RoS's possible future.
    Reply Quote
    11/22/2013 09:33 AMPosted by silverfire

Yes. You can.

Wtf.

yawn

Agreed 1000 fold. Time wasted instead of plvling imo.
    Reply Quote

yawn

You gotta take note. I'm only farming that amount of gear because I'm using a completely broken character that will no longer exist when this game goes live. Lol

Wouldn't have been achievable otherwise.

Also. I figure that finding max roll equips and more legendaries doesn't hurt. Gives you an idea what you might get in RoS's possible future.

Yes...but as it is, the gear that's good now is mostly the type of gear that will be good for rerolling. In most cases you'll simply be rerolling str to more str. It's also hard to say how exactly they'll tune the drops.
    Reply Quote
    Well. At least one thing is definite. Burize is a definite must for soloing. Lol.
    Reply Quote
    11/22/2013 10:20 AMPosted by Uberjager
    Well. At least one thing is definite. Burize is a definite must for soloing. Lol.

Yeah, I finally picked up a couple of those last night after reading your post. (And this time I won't sell them)

I just like azurewrath on enchantress more. Check out this vid I did of myself soloing ubers on a bargain basement witch doctor. She was more effective at freezing siegebreaker than some newbie CM wizards I've seen...lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R556W5JXN3A
    Reply Quote
    View profile
    11/22/2013 10:23 AMPosted by silverfire
    I just like azurewrath on enchantress more

I have one of those for the enchantress. Problem was it was so effective when siege picked me up she kept him frozen and I was afraid he would never put me back down.
    Edited by GenghisKhan#1476 on 11/22/2013 11:33 AM PST
    Reply Quote
    That's a bug that's since been fixed. It's perfectly safe to use buriza and azurewrath against siegebreaker now, he will drop you back on the ground as swiftly as usual.
    Reply Quote
    View profile
    11/22/2013 11:32 AMPosted by silverfire
    That's a bug that's since been fixed. It's perfectly safe to use buriza and azurewrath against siegebreaker now, he will drop you back on the ground as swiftly as usual.

Good to know, I haven't attempted it with her since.
    Reply Quote
    Grats on the gg trifecta rolls. Maybe they are easier to get thanks to the enchanting system? Even then you need at least 4 primaries.

@Detox nice to see we got similar pieces, mine are lower tier obviously... Hopefully Blizzard doesn't change the enchanting too much and those items will last pretty long. I don't get why you'd buy that slayer without % damage though.
    Reply Quote
    11/22/2013 11:39 AMPosted by suddenZenith
    Grats on the gg trifecta rolls. Maybe they are easier to get thanks to the enchanting system? Even then you need at least 4 primaries.

@Detox nice to see we got similar pieces, mine are lower tier obviously... Hopefully Blizzard doesn't change the enchanting too much and those items will last pretty long. I don't get why you'd buy that slayer without % damage though.

Re-enchanting legendaries not as easy as it sounds. You need to scrap other legendaries for mats to reroll. >.>
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]