Diablo® III

Perfect 5 Discussion thread: For Barbs.

11/25/2013 12:06 PMPosted by tomcruise
I'm still not going to dump my stockpile of current mats because of their 'intentions'. If RoS hits and they're all completely useless, so be it, but I have a feeling (or at least a hope) that will not be 100% the case.

Blue post already confirmed that these mats will only be used to craft level 60 stuff.
Reply Quote
You have a link Z?
Reply Quote
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8715392622#19
Reply Quote
Thanks Z, it does say that it's not set in stone yet. I think you're right though they will keep it that way.
Reply Quote
Little question about enchanting, there's some different in max roll between ilvl60 to ilvl63 when enchanting? Like max streght for ilvl 60 could be only 300 and ilvl63 is 500? In this case we should only aim to snipe some good ilvl63 item.
Reply Quote
11/25/2013 01:53 PMPosted by zapro
I'm still not going to dump my stockpile of current mats because of their 'intentions'. If RoS hits and they're all completely useless, so be it, but I have a feeling (or at least a hope) that will not be 100% the case.

Blue post already confirmed that these mats will only be used to craft level 60 stuff.

Again, things may change, so this plan should not be considered as set in stone.

Also, there is no mention as to whether or not they will alter the affixes that can roll on crafted 60 gear. As cheap as mats are, I'm going to keep my stockpile just in case.
Reply Quote
Hey UJ,

after
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10637563661?page=15#291
Just a friendly remainder:
  • monster health scaling per difficulty level (Ghom on Expert + Torment 1-6)
  • monster density in Act 1 Fields of Misery on Torment 6 difficulty (you showed Act 3 Fields of Slaughter instead, which was unaffected by the 1.0.8 density increase); if possible, with Hurricane please ;)
  • Enchanting bracers and amulet (didn´t show those last time)
  • ---
    You´ve done a great job so far with the other requests. I really appreciate that.

mind making a video of Enchanting the damage roll on the following Lv.70 legendary and rare weapons?
  • 1H Mighty Weapon
  • 1H Axe
  • 1H Mace
  • 1H Spear
  • 1H Sword
  • 1H Dagger
  • 2H Mighty Weapon
  • 2H Axe
  • 2H Mace
  • 2H Sword
  • Polearm
  • ---
    Basically every lv.70 weapon you currently own. Also, if you still have any lv.63 weapons in your stash, please show their potential damage affix reroll as well. Thanks in advance.
    Reply Quote
    11/26/2013 05:56 AMPosted by nador
    Little question about enchanting, there's some different in max roll between ilvl60 to ilvl63 when enchanting? Like max streght for ilvl 60 could be only 300 and ilvl63 is 500? In this case we should only aim to snipe some good ilvl63 item.

I'm also interested in this, can someone answer please?
    Edited by ilmaiale#2290 on 11/26/2013 2:20 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    11/25/2013 01:53 PMPosted by zapro

I've got no problem with this in relation to mats that can be purchased, but DEs are earned. They should have some use. I have seen that they still drop.

Do the DE plans roll with higher stats when they are crafted in RoS by a plvl70 character? I have heard that Hellfires might roll higher stats.
    Edited by Oakover#6193 on 11/26/2013 8:35 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    Somebody asked how the Mystic enchant costs scale.

1st reroll = base cost - depends on item slot and rarity (31k for rare armor, 190k for legendary weapons, 950k for rare rings, etc)
    2nd-5th rerolls: cost goes up by 1/6th of base cost for each reroll
    6th-10th: cost goes up by 4/6 of base cost
    11th-20th: cost goes up by 6/6 of base cost
    21st-23rd: cost goes up by 9/6 of base cost

I only got so far with rerolls and I don't know where this trend ends.
    Reply Quote
    11/26/2013 07:34 AMPosted by Nubtro
    Hey UJ,

after
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10637563661?page=15#291
    Just a friendly remainder:
  • monster health scaling per difficulty level (Ghom on Expert + Torment 1-6)
  • monster density in Act 1 Fields of Misery on Torment 6 difficulty (you showed Act 3 Fields of Slaughter instead, which was unaffected by the 1.0.8 density increase); if possible, with Hurricane please ;)
  • Enchanting bracers and amulet (didn´t show those last time)
  • ---
    You´ve done a great job so far with the other requests. I really appreciate that.

mind making a video of Enchanting the damage roll on the following Lv.70 legendary and rare weapons?
  • 1H Mighty Weapon
  • 1H Axe
  • 1H Mace
  • 1H Spear
  • 1H Sword
  • 1H Dagger
  • 2H Mighty Weapon
  • 2H Axe
  • 2H Mace
  • 2H Sword
  • Polearm
  • ---
    Basically every lv.70 weapon you currently own. Also, if you still have any lv.63 weapons in your stash, please show their potential damage affix reroll as well. Thanks in advance.

Every difficulty sounds like imma break my balls over this. D:

here's T6:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo7Iltl9bOk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwbKjgCIwHk

Will get to alot of the other stuff... but kinda got caught up theorycrafting for monk. ._.
    Reply Quote
    11/27/2013 04:58 AMPosted by zapro

Thanks, it's good to know that the cost increases at an accelerating rate with more enchants.
    Reply Quote
    11/27/2013 05:36 AMPosted by dominatus

Thanks, it's good to know that the cost increases at an accelerating rate with more enchants.

I forgot to add: this is for rare armor pieces. I don't know how jewelry or legendary scale.
    Reply Quote
    I have a question about enchanting weapons. If this has already been answered somewhere and I did not see it forgive me.

Say I have a weapon with the following stats:

+24 Minimum Damage
    +XXX-XXX Elemental Damage
    +XX% Damage
    +XX% Attack Speed
    +XX% Critical Hit Damage
    +1 - Socket

Can you re-roll that low +24 minimum damage? If so, what can you re-roll it to?
    Reply Quote
    11/27/2013 06:50 AMPosted by tomcruise
    I have a question about enchanting weapons. If this has already been answered somewhere and I did not see it forgive me.

Say I have a weapon with the following stats:

+24 Minimum Damage
    +XX% Damage
    +XX% Attack Speed
    +XX% Critical Hit Damage
    +1 - Socket

Can you re-roll that low +24 minimum damage? If so, what can you re-roll it to?

It's a primary stat and will allow you to reroll into a primary stat.

However, it will not reroll itself into any primary stat that your weapon already has.

Which are:

+XX% Damage
    +XX% Attack Speed
    +XX% Critical Hit Damage
    +1 - Socket

As a result. The only few primaries left to roll into include:

1. Your primary stat.
    2. Vitality roll.
    3. Bleed
    4. Elite damage %
    5. Crushing Blow
    6. Splash damage

so on and so forth.

Edit: But for the purpose of discussing perfect 5s. (because that's the threads scope of discussion) rerolling the minimum damage roll isn't advisible as it is far more beneficial to reroll the +xxx-xxx damage roll.
    Edited by Uberjager#6563 on 11/27/2013 7:31 AM PST
    Reply Quote
    Damn. There go another handful of weapons to the scrapheap. :D
    Edited by mzy#1101 on 11/27/2013 7:38 AM PST
    Reply Quote
    here's T6:
    Will get to alot of the other stuff... but kinda got caught up theorycrafting for monk. ._.

Last time it was forgetfulness now theorycrafting Monk and you call yourself a Barb? Or have you already switched sides? :P

Come on you can´t be serious with Monks I mean they have Druin testing stuff and your progress will be wiped very soon anyway, stick to Barb and Crusader will you? Or wait, they hotfixed the beam, belt and globes on CBs so they are not viable anymore? Just kidding of course, you can do whatever you want, Mr. Speculator.

But Gimme at least a couple of lv63 and potential lv.70 damage rerolls (+xxx-xxx damage), please. If you need to prioritize, do the very short weapon damage + amulet and bracers showcase and leave the monster health scaling to later. I expect it to be adjusted anyway but at least a rough comparison value to current MP10 would have been nice. I mean if Torment 1 is MP10 then Ghom should have around 134M health. That´s why I told you that videos aren´t needed just go, screencap or simply write down the health value per difficulty and post here. Videos and uploading and what not take much longer.

Sorry I have to be the annoying person requesting stuff.

EDIT: Ok it´s hardly readable but Kulle has 10,962,843,648 health (11B) in Torment 6.
    Edited by Nubtro#2147 on 11/27/2013 8:10 AM PST
    Reply Quote
    11/27/2013 07:57 AMPosted by Nubtro
    here's T6:

Last time it was forgetfulness now theorycrafting Monk and you call yourself a Barb? Or have you already switched sides? :P

Come on you can´t be serious with Monks I mean they have Druin testing stuff and your progress will be wiped very soon anyway, stick to Barb and Crusader will you? Or wait, they hotfixed the beam, belt and globes on CBs so they are not viable anymore? Just kidding of course, you can do whatever you want, Mr. Speculator.

But Gimme at least a couple of lv63 and potential lv.70 damage rerolls (+xxx-xxx damage), please. If you need to prioritize, do the very short weapon damage + amulet and bracers showcase and leave the monster health scaling to later. I expect it to be adjusted anyway but at least a rough comparison value to current MP10 would have been nice. I mean if Torment 1 is MP10 then Ghom should have around 134M health. That´s why I told you that videos aren´t needed just go, screencap or simply write down the health value per difficulty and post here. Videos and uploading and what not take much longer.

Also those two videos just show mini-bosses and bosses but no monster density. Good one :D

Sorry I have to be the annoying person requesting stuff.

Planet was kinda right when he made his barb analysis. ._.

Class feels pretty unsalvageable unless you consider "crushing blow stacking", massive EHP and high APS as a solution to barb.

Will get those requested videos up.

>.> you mind adding me on skype or something? Conversing via forums back and forth gets pretty tiring. Much easier if I can speak directly to you and answer your queries on the fly.
    Reply Quote
    @Uberjager Thank you for your very usefully information.
    Reply Quote
    isn't perfect 5 with 7 pickup radius the strongest item?
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]