Diablo® III

Perfect 5 Discussion thread: For Barbs.

11/27/2013 08:21 AMPosted by Fourty2DNAD3
isn't perfect 5 with 7 pickup radius the strongest item?

For ranged hero maybe. For barb not so.

There is a boot that make you move unhindered, it might be more useful for barb than just stacking PUR.
Reply Quote
11/22/2013 09:07 AMPosted by Nubtro
Primary affixes on armor slots:
  • Average Damage
  • IAS
  • Crit Chance
  • Crit Damage
  • Strength
  • Dexterity
  • Intelligence
  • Vitality
  • Life %
  • All Resistance
  • Armor
  • Life on Hit
  • Life Regen
  • Life per (insert resource) Spent
  • Melee damage reduction
  • Ranged damage reduction
  • Elite damage reduction
  • Block Chance
  • Elemental skills deal x% more damage
  • Sockets
  • Resource Regeneration
  • Chance to Bleed on Hit
  • Reduced Level Requirement
  • ---new---
  • Reduces cooldown of all skills by x%
  • Reduces all resource costs by x%
  • Increases (insert skill) damage by x% (not entirely new but more frequent and more skills
  • Crushing Blow Chance increased by x%
  • Chance to Deal x% Splash Damage on Hit
  • Not all of these roll on each slot.

additional Primary affixes on Weapons:
  • +damage
  • +elemental damage
  • % enhanced damage
  • weapon IAS
  • Damage vs Elites (not sure because vs Demons and vs Humans on Pig Sticker are Secondary)
  • Secondary affixes:
  • Crowd Control reduction
  • Life after each Kill
  • single Elemental Resistance
  • better chance of finding Magical Items
  • Extra Gold from Monsters
  • Pickup radius
  • Movement Speed
  • Monster kills grant +xx experience
  • Bonus experience %
  • Chance to CC on Hit
  • Thorns (now also affect ranged attackers)
  • Maximum Resource
  • Most of the unique affixes on Legendaries seem to be listed in Secondary. Note that Sockets are listed at the end which would imply that they´re Secondary but in fact they´re Primary. I´ve created a RoS thread about it where I suggested they reposition Sockets under Primary so that the affix display isn´t counter-intuitive.
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10662156154

A nice compilation of screenshots of legendaries:
    http://www.diablofans.com/topic/106067-loot-20-legendary-and-set-item-compilation/

I probably missed a couple but I don´t have beta, so you can´t blame me :p

If you find mistakes in the list, please point them out.

Not sure if it's already been noted, but someone linked from the monk forum, figured I'd point out a mistake: reduced damage from elites/ranged/melee are secondary and roll on chest/bracer respectively.

http://i.imgur.com/pysNRfk.png
    Reply Quote
    11/21/2013 08:14 PMPosted by Uberjager
    Also if any of you haven't gotten a burize on your scoundrel I advise you to get one asap when it's cheap.

It's really helpful. Especially with high pierce.

Uberjager can you or someone else tell me the benefit of the pierce. Does that affect chance to hit.

I'm just guessing but if you had 14.6 chance to freeze and 58% pierce then do you have .58 x 14.6% chance to freeze. I have been wondering about this for a long time.
    Reply Quote
    View profile
    Ipierce does affect chance to hit, if you go thru an enemy and into another, your basically doubling the chance to freeze, doubling the loh, and with burizas native cold damage, your slowing twice the enemies. Multi shot, high freeze/pierce chance and a decent rate of attack, you have a very effective follower.
    I've never tested whether or not the arrow that pierces will be guarantee a freeze if it froze the first enemy, meaning I'm not sure if the chance to freeze is based on the arrow or if it's based on each monster hit. (I assume it's each monster)
    Reply Quote
    View profile
    11/21/2013 09:04 PMPosted by Fourty2DNAD3
    the most important thing I've seen is 50 critdam on rings

max is 25 in ros right now, that a huge difference

When did this get changed? I haven't played on the beta since the last patch, but I have 3 different trifecta level 70 rare rings with 40+ CD.
    Reply Quote
    01/31/2014 08:33 AMPosted by RagingKoala
    Ipierce does affect chance to hit, if you go thru an enemy and into another, your basically doubling the chance to freeze, doubling the loh, and with burizas native cold damage, your slowing twice the enemies. Multi shot, high freeze/pierce chance and a decent rate of attack, you have a very effective follower.
    I've never tested whether or not the arrow that pierces will be guarantee a freeze if it froze the first enemy, meaning I'm not sure if the chance to freeze is based on the arrow or if it's based on each monster hit. (I assume it's each monster)

Thanks. I have the stats I mentioned and in D3 it is primarily the elites I want the scoundrel to deal with but from what you have told me it will deal best against packs.
    Reply Quote
    LOL

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11306220847?page=2#36

"In the next Beta patch, Legacy items (or items that drop prior to Patch 2.0.1) will no longer be able to be enchanted. This was a decision we ultimately made because certain Legacy items, when enchanted, became disproportionately strong compared to new items, which isn't the intent."
    Reply Quote
    "It was a pretty good idea..."
    Reply Quote
    Well this thread just got awkward...
    Reply Quote
    02/04/2014 10:04 PMPosted by Jim
    LOL

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11306220847?page=2#36

"In the next Beta patch, Legacy items (or items that drop prior to Patch 2.0.1) will no longer be able to be enchanted. This was a decision we ultimately made because certain Legacy items, when enchanted, became disproportionately strong compared to new items, which isn't the intent."

I am a bit naive when it comes to keeping up to date with this but is Jim suggesting items from D3 can't be enchanted in ROS or does it apply to only rares . What is the definition of a legacy item? I don't understand. I hope I'm not the only one.
    Reply Quote
    02/04/2014 11:49 PMPosted by Skins
    I am a bit naive when it comes to keeping up to date with this but is Jim suggesting items from D3 can't be enchanted in ROS or does it apply to only rares . What is the definition of a legacy item? I don't understand. I hope I'm not the only one.

Legacy item means every single item before loot 2.01 cannot be rerolled. That includes legendaries and rares. RoS will be a fresh start.
    Reply Quote
    I've also stated my displeasure about this whole fiasco and believe a good number of players (even MvPs) are disgusted with this recent change.

And this has nothing to do with my items devaluing or my preparation gone to waste because if it weren't for this "prepping" I wouldn't have made money in these past few months.

In short, people are ignoring the elephant in the room in that this move shows how much blizz is willing to fix their game in that they've given up trying to achieve any level of success with loot 2.01's itemization.Hence proving that blizz as a whole don't give any two craps about how this game goes after they make their money over RoS sales. I will be making a very vocal post about this soon on barb forums.
    Reply Quote
    Yeah, not a decision I agree with.

I bought Diablo because it was Diablo. Played the game and it is good, but not mind-blowingly great. The thing that has kept me playing for so long is all of you guys really :).

The onus should be on fixing the system as you say, rather than more restrictions and restrictions that affect dedicated players.

I'll have to get all of your Steam accounts :)
    Reply Quote
    02/05/2014 12:49 AMPosted by Morpheus

I bought Diablo because it was Diablo. Played the game and it is good, but not mind-blowingly great. The thing that has kept me playing for so long is all of you guys really :).

The onus should be on fixing the system as you say, rather than more restrictions and restrictions that affect dedicated players.

I've made a post about it. Let us share all our steam accounts there so we can keep this great community together even as we move to other games.
    Reply Quote
    02/05/2014 12:50 AMPosted by Uberjager
    02/05/2014 12:49 AMPosted by Morpheus

I've made a post about it. Let us share all our steam accounts there so we can keep this great community together even as we move to other games.

I agree, this Community has been absolutely superb and it has been a privilege to be a part of it.
    Reply Quote
    02/05/2014 12:54 AMPosted by Morpheus
    02/05/2014 12:50 AMPosted by Uberjager

I agree, this Community has been absolutely superb and it has been a privilege to be a part of it.

Thread is up :3
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]