Diablo® III

Daily Crypt Channel Thread

As suggested by Sept i am holding the crypt channel on the Starting Crypt Channel 22/11/13 :)

Note: there could be a time when i am afk when gf is up before she goes to work so look out for YD or Sep IF they are on!

Cotea #1454 if you need invite :)
Edited by Cotea#1454 on 11/21/2013 1:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
Cool! You beat me to it mate! TBH, it'll be easier if you maintain the daily crypt channel thread.

I'll just update this post to link to everything.
Reply Quote
11/21/2013 01:06 PMPosted by Cotea
Note: there could be a time when i am afk when gf is up before she goes to work so look out for YD or Sep IF they are on!

Ok so this the daily thread.

Generally I am on "almost" every night. My play time usually starts around 8:30pm AEDST till I fall asleep at keyboard.

For anyone else that hosts the channel make sure you broadcast in game.

"AU/NZ crypt channel up"

If 2-3 do this then that covers a fairly large group of players.

As Nick has stated in another thread sometimes we prep the crypt only to find no-one joins our game, yes it happens to me to.

My suggestion is chat in game with others and try to tee up a group prior to prepping then work with each other to run.

If all else fails just ask in the channel as there is always someone looking outside of our region for a game.

Having said that I do notice that some players seem to hen peck what they believe to be efficient classes. Trust me you don't really want to run we these elitists.

The original theme of the crypt channel was to have fun and meet some new friends. I know we all can't please everyone but if you make a new friend or get some awesome xp then enjoy the moment, life is to short to mope.

Mostly, the response to this has been overwhelming and I must say that I have met some cool people.

For me D3 is an awesome game but the social interaction amongst players is also important. Treat everyone equal as best you can and you will always enjoy the experience
Edited by YDFWM#6389 on 11/22/2013 1:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/21/2013 09:30 PMPosted by YDFWM
Mostly, the response to this has been overwhelming and I must say that I have met some cool people.

Thanks YD :) Feelings mutual

280m to go to plvl 99 - then another 300m? then uber party time... feel bad keep telling Ryoka I will take an uber run - but crypt xp is too much to pass... anyone know how much xp from an uber run? I need to start planning so that I ding on an uber!
Edited by NickBaldyM#6414 on 11/21/2013 9:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
anyone know how much xp from an uber run? I need to start planning so that I ding on an uber!

You so close.

When I dinged my Monk I had 11 mill XP to go and that timed perfectly with a bash to Magda's forehead.

GO GO NICK
Reply Quote
OK, so it looks like I'm now updating the Crypt Roster into a Crypt Run thread and linking here for the Daily Crypt Channel.
Reply Quote
can i get an invite to the channel?
would like to get some exp
Reply Quote

Thanks YD :) Feelings mutual

280m to go to plvl 99 - then another 300m? then uber party time... feel bad keep telling Ryoka I will take an uber run - but crypt xp is too much to pass... anyone know how much xp from an uber run? I need to start planning so that I ding on an uber!

solo i was getting 60-70m on a prepped mp10 crypt. just doing the crypt and entrance. in groups in can range from 70-100m depending on what areas you do as well

edit: wow i totally read his post wrong :P
Edited by WAZZ#6978 on 11/22/2013 6:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
Crypt Channel up and running 23/11/13!!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
im down

pull monk

ww barb

ujelly#1419
Reply Quote
Will be doing some MP8 runs tonight for those who feel that there toons don't meet MP10 requirements.

Leave battle tag or if you already on my list hit me up.
Reply Quote
Hi there! I'm interested in doing some crypt runs as I'm bored of soloing. someone able to invite me when they are starting? I'm playing monk btw..

battle tag: PEEboi#6458
Reply Quote
If I am not working today and IF there is no crypt channel already i wil start one soon ;)
Reply Quote
Hi all.
Totally agree with YD about the social aspect, and would like to broaden my Friends list with Aussies. My list is currently full with people I've met in party games but I don't think any are in my time zone.
I have a toon of each class, but currently working on my monk and at P81. The monk is set up as pull/support specifically because this is the monk I would have loved to run with on my WD :) He has no problems prepping elites, but I've only prepped one crypt. Can do it, but prefer not to.
Also, can bring in other toons as required, but I'd prefer not to waste xp on already P100 toons.
I'm usually online from 6pm weekdays, and weekends.
Battle tag is Pathy#1342 and I'd love an invite, if only to meet some fellow Aussie players.
Reply Quote
Hi you can invite me to the channel as well want to get as many to 100 as possible on from 8 am most days to around 1 am as retired Daymo#1116 am working on a wiz at moment have a look at my toons then you can se where I am up to
Edited by Daymo#1116 on 11/25/2013 8:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/25/2013 12:38 AMPosted by Pathy
My list is currently full with people I've met in party games but I don't think any are in my time zone.

Pathy - nice toons you have there - in addition to crypt runs - add your name to this post (below)... with MP level and add people who play at the same MP - the list is pretty up to date in regards to who still plays and we are all nice peeps to play with... cya in game

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8196651477
Reply Quote
Ok am back at work so during weekdays, someone else will have to make the crypt channels :) I will be on in the evenings!
Reply Quote
Hey good nice to run with you Cotea.

We'll get your Wiz up to speed in no time! :)
Reply Quote
Great Topic !

Triptomine#2896

MP10
Reply Quote
Friends list is full :( can anyone else add their btag for people so they can get invites?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]