Diablo® III

Daily Crypt Channel Thread

12/03/2013 09:52 AMPosted by Triptomine
Great Topic !Triptomine#2896MP10

When you join the US server would be a pleasure
Reply Quote
4/12/13 Crypt channel up. We need your assistance to get it to go viral. Please add your mp10 capable friends, and ask them to do the same. hit me up ingame for an invite
Reply Quote
Me and a couple of Perth based D3 players keen for xp runs:
Blood#1500
Dire#1480
Descenzion#6589

We're on most afternoons, MP10 capable.
Reply Quote
Add me MP10 capable WW barb DanDan#6847

Cheers
Reply Quote
Hey guys, I am in Perth. Septimus#6445. Hope my friends list isn't full
Reply Quote
looks like i need to have some crypt runs - any one wants to add me feel free - will be back on in a week.

looking to boost my monk and then work on my barb - want to get at least 1 to 100 before 2.0 / rs comes out.

edit: from Perth :D
Edited by Drabz#6447 on 12/11/2013 1:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
I'm interested in getting involved in this. I'm from Brisbane and can prep MP10. Add me in game. Trogdor#6294
Reply Quote
LF crypt channels !!!!
Reply Quote
Hey guys I've recently come back to D3 and happy to run MP10 which I've being doing with mates comfortably. Not quite there with prepping but happy to do any runs

coercion#1734
Reply Quote
12/15/2013 02:44 PMPosted by coercion
Hey guys I've recently come back to D3 and happy to run MP10 which I've being doing with mates comfortably. Not quite there with prepping but happy to do any runs

coercion#1734

This thread isn't being used a lot now that crypt channels are pretty easy to get into. Check out the crypt run thread for a list of preppers you should start adding and some info on crypt runs: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10433163735
Reply Quote
LF crypt channels. i invite over 50, when i need no one to invite...
Reply Quote
Still looking for crypt convo hook up...much appreciated.. i have multiple people asking me for channels.
Reply Quote
got channels. add me if needed have 4.
Reply Quote
Wtb crypt channels, have quite a few people asking for it.
Edited by Vernas#1589 on 12/18/2013 6:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
Lunchables#1747 Can prep and 250k+ dps wiz and barb
Reply Quote
First time on D3 forums, trying to get paragon 100, would love to be able to join in on these runs:

Wizard 364k unbuffed Archon

PhoenixICE#6682
Reply Quote
Pls add me Birdflu#6161 would love to be invited. Have a barb that can prep and 250k+ unbuffed archon wiz
Reply Quote
Add me everyone =)

Can prep and help out on my Zdps Monk.
Reply Quote
Hi all have not been monitoring this thread lately. I am still very active doing crypts and Ubers. However due to the holiday break and a recent health issue have been playing mostly through the day.

I regularly check my friends list to make sure it always has 2-3 spare spots but sometimes I forget so list stays full. So if you think I have ignored any of you don't take it personal.

Now go have fun and kill sh1t.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]