Reply Quote
worldwide#1822
got a crypt ready
Reply Quote
unxx#1127 looking for channel barba to prep wd for dps or pull monk
Reply Quote
I'm running crypts now if anyone wants to join - just add me
Reply Quote
hey Drabz, I get off work in 2 hours or so, then I gotta fix up my computer.. one of my drives is missing, may I join you after that =D?
Reply Quote
Hi all,

Don't really know what a crypt run is or how to prep(been out of the game for a number of months), but am really keen to get my Demon Hunter up to Paragon 100 before RoS. I am currently at P70. Playing solo is a bit of a grind and the public games I join just don't seem to work out that well, or a full of muppets(last night in an MP10 public game there was a Barb and a Wizard with NO gear at all on running round, dying and asking for revives)

Keen for some help, please add me in game
Detomaso#6964

I will be on tonight and will try to jump on as much as I can do over the coming weeks/month.

Cheers
Reply Quote
Yeah I'm wanting to know the same as Detomaso, what's this thread about? A bit out of the loop.
Reply Quote
Farming Decaying Crypt in Act1 Fields of Misery (FoM) is one of the fastest ways to get paragon 100.

There are some roles distribution, but in general players get 5 NV of elites to maximise %exp bonus before moving to the crypt. FoM and Weeping Hollow can be a part of exp run as well.

4 players run:
- 1st prepping crypt
- 2nd prepping FoM
- 3rd prepping Weeping Hollow (weep)
- 4th prepping elites in Festering Woods (woods)

Prepping crypt (FoM, weep) means using low dps character geared to max survivability and speed to aggro mobs, wretched mothers in particular to make them vomit more zombies. In all prepped locations mobs get grouped and slowly dragged to some points on a map, not killed!

4th player with high dps lowers elites health to ~ 5-10% to get them ready for group.

Preppers often use P100 chars to prep and switch to low level char when ready. In that case the crypt prepper asks someone to take portal from him in level 2 of the crypt where run will start. The portal holder should not use teleporting option when hunting elites or helping others with something.

If during the run player dies, in good group other players wait for him to come back, because dead player doesn't get exp. Dead player should not wait for resurrection and get back asap.

Recommended to stay close to maximise dps in small area for fast kill. Also highly recommended to follow the leader in certain location, as he knows fastest way to the location of mobs groups.

No "brb", "sell" etc, accepted. This is pure exp runs and nothing else, respect other players.

Cheers,
prepper :)
Reply Quote
well said Defender :)

and have fun!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Monk prepper looking for multiple crypt runs add me gerardz#1440
Reply Quote
Pretty well geared barb looking to get into crypt runs with people. None of my friends play anymore and it's pretty boring alone.

PsiXSpider#1305

Hope to see people in game

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/PsiXSpider-1305/

Edit* I can play my barb or monk
Edited by PsiXSpider#1305 on 1/16/2014 2:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
LF for channel invite
Reply Quote
lf crypt channels
Artimus#1310
*all toons*
Reply Quote
LF Crypt Channels or a consistent group, got a pull monk right now levelling to 100, WD also levelling to 100, and still a few toons looking to get to 100, got 2 person team here very interested in running crypts long periods of time, 5 hours nonstop with 1 break time, add me.
Reply Quote
Cloud#6663
please add me ;D interested...though i never one this before haha
Reply Quote
01/22/2014 05:04 AMPosted by Volartryen
5 hours nonstop with 1 break time, add me.

I would've added you but my bladder can't handle that and I stopped wearing nappies or using a potty to do gaming marathons :D
Reply Quote
Can't get the crypt chat so I'll reach out here.

LF2M with prepers. All prepers in crypt, crypt only for some chains.

GoPies#6811
Sting3r#6354
Reply Quote
Hey GoPies.

Sorry that you have not been able to tee anyone up. Unfortunately for me I don't get to play at night like I used to.

What may help you out is drop a message in here for Abend and he will add to the farming groups.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8196651477?page=1

Good Luck
Reply Quote
@GoPies, feel free to browse the list of players in the thread and start adding them. Most are still active and doing XP runs. Also add the list of preppers here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10433163735. Chances are between these 2 lists you will find a crypt channel or 5.
Reply Quote
01/23/2014 01:29 AMPosted by YDFWM
Sorry that you have not been able to tee anyone up. Unfortunately for me I don't get to play at night like I used to.

Have been missed....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]