What a noob! <(^^<)

Wasted thorn damage.
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 11/21/2013 10:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
nice... why is he using CtW, BTW?
Reply Quote
11/21/2013 11:16 PMPosted by DethAxe
To stack all 3 DPS passives as a ranged glasscannon DH. Check out his latest build guide and you'll know why: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10497100176
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/DiEoxidE-1987/hero/35767931

What a noob! <(^^<)

Wasted thorn damage.

Archon Chest so sexy on a DH! :D

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10497100176

You posted in here and said you would checkout the vids, remember? Haha
Edited by DiEoxidE#1987 on 11/21/2013 11:19 PM PST
Reply Quote

Guide on Cold damage/CtW/SoJs for DHs:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9308901329?page=1#1
Reply Quote
LOL. Hipster dufus.... Soup... How are ya champ? Btw DiE para leveling hella fast... 3 per day I've noticed.... Must be that chest. Distracts the mobs while he kills all of them.... Been trying to get some but no good chests yet... Looks sick anyways... And the best part is you can dye it....
Reply Quote
sweet baby jeezus... now I know :-) niiiiiice
Reply Quote
BTW, it's a blouse, not a chest... And I want one bad... Even for my male DH. Shirts vs. blouses... Blouses win.... You sure as hell didn't get it from the men's department.... And it is beautiful.....
Reply Quote
I wear a crafted archon chest and when I mention it in the forums everyone was telling me how it sucked compared to the set pieces, but when DiE crafts one its sexy, nice or beautiful.

I guess there's just a lot of wishy washy Charlie Brown's in this forum.

Regardless, +1 DiE, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one (or one of the very few).
Reply Quote
View profile
11/22/2013 11:25 AMPosted by Slay
I wear a crafted archon chest and when I mention it in the forums everyone was telling me how it sucked compared to the set pieces, but when DiE crafts one its sexy, nice or beautiful.

Regardless, +1 DiE, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one (or one of the very few).

Yours !@#$s all over his, though. When did you mention it? If this is true, that's definitely suspect though because for awhile posters like myself and DiE either get ignored in my case or hated on in his case.

Besides, I personally like rare cloaks anyway.
Reply Quote

Yours !@#$s all over his, though. When did you mention it? If this is true, that's definitely suspect though because for awhile posters like myself and DiE either get ignored in my case or hated on in his case.

Besides, I personally like rare cloaks anyway.

There was a thread about crafting, it might of been about posting your best or favorite craft. Something along those lines anyways

I actually got a chuckle out of the negative comments, I knew better :)

Edit: I guess saying "everyone" might of been an overstatement, but there were more than a few Haters.
Edited by Slay#1754 on 11/22/2013 12:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
Guys chests really dont interest me nyan....
Reply Quote
11/22/2013 11:25 AMPosted by Slay

Your chest >>>>> mine. I hope I get lucky in enough crafts at some point :D Main reason I didn't pay more attention in attempting crafted chest is because most of the builds I ran had a chest skill bonus on it, which I knew with my kind of luck I'd never roll what I wanted with everything else. Wish I would have gotten on board sooner with archon chest crafts.

Also, reason this thread got any attention is because Nyan posted it lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]