Diablo® III

RoS : There is HOPE my friends

Finally some decent streams of DH!

Enjoy guys!
http://www.twitch.tv/fernandovescovini
http://www.twitch.tv/ibleeedorange
Edited by Dergunter360#1934 on 11/22/2013 1:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
no... no hope this guys uses HA at melee range...
Reply Quote
not always but anyway its a detail at this point hes way better then the others DH and upgrade his gear and listen to the chat so i think its a good opportunity + hes going for the lvl70.
Reply Quote
Hope for streamers but certainly no hope for the class itself. Just look at those awful passives. LOOK AT THEM.
Reply Quote
yah new passive are terrible
Reply Quote
At least someone who is willing to show some of the new skills
Reply Quote
exactly^
Reply Quote
Geez after watching his stream, he plays well but it's not him that's the issue it's our class. Vengenace though it looks cool is highly ineffective with a ton of wasted shots it looks to be one of those low level activate faceroll skills only. So far it's the only stream I have seen were he's killing at a snails pace even the rift guardians. The paladin just facerolls this content especially with the OP ion cannon from space thing lol.

The more I watch DH streams the more I am concerned our class is still miles behind in eDPS and other departments, while every other class was tackling master right off the bat quiet well and moving into torment by now the DH streams take the difficulty down a notch :(

Blizz so far looks to be doing exactly what I feared, leaving DH's with the scraps and keeping them down compared to the rest. When will blizz actually buff the class? If this keeps up come next expansion nobody will be streaming again our class besides the masochists who play it lol. What a shame
Edited by METATRON#1945 on 11/21/2013 9:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
He's using hungering arrow tho... single target.. and only like 220k dps. terrible gear really.

If he'd run a bola spec and kite back into spike traps/sentrys.. a little more focus on EDPS. AOE with some strategy.. yes this guy can play DH.. but he needs to learn more about the class to play it well.

Clump the enemies up. Thats why melee does so well. Everything clumps up and they're doing splash damage sometimes from multiple sources (edps)
Reply Quote
he's not doing THAT bad
Reply Quote
11/21/2013 09:15 PMPosted by Drittz
He's using hungering arrow tho... single target.. and only like 220k dps. terrible gear really.

If he'd run a bola spec and kite back into spike traps/sentrys.. a little more focus on EDPS. AOE with some strategy.. yes this guy can play DH.. but he needs to learn more about the class to play it well.

Clump the enemies up. Thats why melee does so well. Everything clumps up and they're doing splash damage sometimes from multiple sources (edps)

Here's the thing though, 200k DPS is kinda average for every other class 200k-300k yet they are performing much better an entire difficulty higher infact, my point being we still have that eDPS gap compared to the rest. DH's still need inflated big DPS numbers to compete versus another class with less. This is something I was hoping would be tackled by now but seems to still be an issue for our class. I don't want to be playing torment and be forced to have double the DPS a paladin has to just compete all over again lol
Edited by METATRON#1945 on 11/21/2013 9:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/21/2013 09:21 PMPosted by DethAxe
he's not doing THAT bad

He's only in expert difficulty :\ everyone else was doing master right off the bat (except paladins obviously) and didn't hit walls until torment really. I dunno I'm concerned blizz dropped the ball on us again
Reply Quote
remember, other guys have been REALLY upgrading quickly putting them at 750k-1.0m sheet DPS...
Reply Quote
The other streamers have over 700k dps.. some 1mil. We can hit those numbers too. And have multiple sources ticking.

Not to mention barb/crusader toughness thru the roof... and barb life per fury spent (so OP)

We have yet to see how dodge scales at 8000 dex. That was what one barb streamer was hitting with just his STR stat and he wasn't even fully geared..

We'll dodge everything and smoke screen what you can't dodge or vault away. While kiting back to the nest of death letting vengeance go off with max cool down reduction and max killing blow.

:D :D
Reply Quote
Lol sounds good on paper but I just don't trust blizzard something tells me were going to be stuck in the crapper again judging by things right now is all I'm saying. We can hope I suppose lol
Reply Quote
Sorry but..

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5479/10985985896_f1693c8273_o.png

+ Archon's face is just epic.
Reply Quote
Enchanting it to re-roll cold damage
then use Hungering Arrow - Devouring Arrow

11/21/2013 09:33 PMPosted by Chrizzle
Sorry but..

Reply Quote
11/21/2013 09:37 PMPosted by evilrayman

Sorry but..

i don't think you'll deal "snare/chill" with Cold Damage on weapons now though.. I think they'll just add to COLD DAMAGE on skills. I COULD be 100% wrong though. But if that's the case, HA-DA + that would just be insane.

Don't forget Frostbourne + Frost Arrow.
Reply Quote
11/21/2013 09:43 PMPosted by Chrizzle

i don't think you'll deal "snare/chill" with Cold Damage on weapons now though.. I think they'll just add to COLD DAMAGE on skills. I COULD be 100% wrong though. But if that's the case, HA-DA + that would just be insane.

Don't forget Frostbourne + Frost Arrow.

That gives me some serious hope though, don't forget bola too with that beast it will be devestating. There is hope for us yet! We need more gear like that Buriza lol a real game changer
Reply Quote
DH has no skill that deal with Holy damage. Correct me if I am wrong.
If the elemental damage works only for certain skills, then holy damage is just a waste of affix for DH, right?
This is an interesting question.

11/21/2013 09:43 PMPosted by Chrizzle
i don't think you'll deal "snare/chill" with Cold Damage on weapons now though.. I think they'll just add to COLD DAMAGE on skills.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]