Diablo® III

Uberjager's RoS take on the Barb solution: 1

Well after farming nonstop for what seems like a week (I've slept on average 3 hours a day, I has no lief) I've managed to get enough gear to cobble together the build I've been trying to get for my barb.

So questions I have for you guys are.

1. What kind of video do you want me to make.

2. What kind of difficulty do you think is the most efficient for my setup.

3. What kind of improvements can you suggest for my setup.
Reply Quote
Video showing gear :]]
Torment 2 or 3
??
Reply Quote
View profile
we can't see you gear on ptr, it's all the normal stuff so it's hard to tell
Reply Quote
11/24/2013 06:13 AMPosted by Fourty2DNAD3
we can't see you gear on ptr, it's all the normal stuff so it's hard to tell

11/24/2013 06:12 AMPosted by FeRMi
Video showing gear :]]
Torment 2 or 3
??

Apologies.

My phrasing is terrible.

Which areas of the game do you want me to clear and which difficulities? I'll make a video and then we can move on this part:

11/24/2013 06:03 AMPosted by Uberjager
2. What kind of difficulty do you think is the most efficient for my setup.

3. What kind of improvements can you suggest for my setup.
Reply Quote
Where are the vids you promised? :O

1. tooltips - no effort just 5 minutes of looking at skills
2. all new skills and runes in action - just showcase their animation and what they do to monsters (don´t forget ancient spear, hurricane and ITF with inventory open)
3. go over your gear or open mystic and show us max rolls of primary and secondary, don´t forget to hold down shift or ctrl (which one shows roll ranges?).

You can showcase your uber jagering build afterwards :P
Edited by Nubtro#2147 on 11/24/2013 6:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/24/2013 06:49 AMPosted by Nubtro

2. all new skills and runes in action - just showcase their animation and what they do to monsters (don´t forget ancient spear, hurricane and ITF with inventory open)
3. go over your gear or open mystic and show us max rolls of primary and secondary, don´t forget to hold down shift or ctrl (which one shows roll ranges?).

<3 I keep forgetting lol.

incoming 20 mins.
Reply Quote
View profile

So you dont forget Uber :P
Reply Quote
hahaha. Man it completely slipped my mind furreals.

I must warn you though. Most of the avalanche runes are kinda bugged/not working as intended/not working at all.

Enchantress+ Skills:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HySUEvzpG0E&feature=youtu.be

WW Hurricane:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbjN2fP5qNo&feature=youtu.be

They're not up yet... but just wait abit. Apologies if the first vid doesn't have any structure to it. >.>
Reply Quote
I would like to see your making a build thats capable of farming torment 1 and above, without using the oblivious OP legendaries, which we all know gonna get nerfed/changed before the game goes live.

These include:

Shine effects last for 1 hour.
Perma ignore pain.
Stacking crushing blow on all slots.

The reason for me requesting this, is that i still fear the barb will be a generator -> generator ->generator -> spender -> repeat broken class, which is no fun at all to play.. (think pre 1.03 barb)
Edited by Det0x#2856 on 11/24/2013 7:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/24/2013 07:24 AMPosted by Det0x
I would like to see your making a build thats capable of farming torment 1 and above, without using the oblivious OP legendaries, which we all know gonna get nerfed/changed before the game goes live.

These include:

Shine effects last for 1 hour.
Perma ignore pain.
Stacking crushing blow on all slots.

The reason for me requesting this, is that i still fear the barb will be a generator -> generator ->generator -> spender -> repeat broken class, which is no fun at all to play.. (think pre 1.03 barb)

video i made ^ is on T2 without any of the above legendaries you mentioned.
Reply Quote
Am I the only one that thinks WW Hurricane looks really really fun?
Reply Quote

I'd like to see what the max rerolls are for lvl 61-63 items as well. I know main stat is ~500. What about min-max dmg for weps?
Reply Quote
This might be a silly question, but whats "T2" ?
Reply Quote
WW Hurricane:

1. Wow as we all expected, the new Hurricane rune is broken as hell, it sucked even monsters from another screen away if I saw it correctly. I mean why would anyone ever use a different rune like this?

I´d like to see something new that isn´t broken I mean the broken list is getting pretty long...well but then again this beta´s main purpose seems to be to hype the expansion and the balancing will come later, I guess.

2. Damn the density is very low even in Torment 2. UJ would you mind showing us Fields of Misery later at highest difficulty? I really don´t like that they had to resort to lowering the density to create the illusion of strategic gameplay :/ Hope I´m wrong.
Edited by Nubtro#2147 on 11/24/2013 7:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/24/2013 07:54 AMPosted by Det0x
This might be a silly question, but whats "T2" ?

Torment 2
Reply Quote
11/24/2013 07:55 AMPosted by Nubtro
WW Hurricane:

1. Wow as we all expected, the new Hurricane rune is broken as hell, it sucked even monsters from another screen away if I saw it correctly. I mean why would anyone ever use a different rune like this?

I´d like to see something new that isn´t broken I mean the broken list is getting pretty long...well but then again this beta´s main purpose seems to be to hype the expansion and the balancing will come later, I guess.

2. Damn the density is very low even in Torment 2. UJ would you mind showing us Fields of Misery later at highest difficulty? I really don´t like that they had to resort to lowering the density to create the illusion of strategic gameplay :/ Hope I´m wrong.

Will do this on my crus.

T6 !@#$s on non crushing blow barbs with no perma IP belt.

Edit: Enchant video + skills are up.
Edited by Uberjager#6563 on 11/24/2013 8:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
T6 density comparison video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN0ZFdAfUVQ&feature=youtu.be
Reply Quote
How much crit chance in the WW vid?
Reply Quote
11/24/2013 08:58 AMPosted by zapro
How much crit chance in the WW vid?

About 55% but my chest gives me 100% crit when my HP drops below 30%.

Works ideally with relentless. Do wish there was lifesteal for this combo tho. >.>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]