Diablo® III

I just have to do this. Sorry. Bombardment...

Finally.. my Mortal Enemy rune gets it's much needed "use".

Me and PaT keeps on getting people to use it. LOL.

Btw, you can use FoK while Bombardment right?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#eRXTcY!ecX!cYZ.cb

Sorry.. I just made Bombardment useful again.

EDIT: Calamity + ME + 50%(?) Cool Down reduction Gears maybe lets you use Smokescreen like a boss?

INB4 nerf.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10672467220#4 Calamity and Marked for Death

EDIT: I know this is still under theorycrafting. But the synergy is just epic.

And it's for all those naysayers saying RF Bombardment became trash. I ain't an RF lover myself but.. still right?

Btw.. Runes can be changed on the skill build.
Edited by Chrizzle#1390 on 11/23/2013 11:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
Where does the perma SS come from? Mfd only regens hatred, rapid fire was killed by sustain not hatred issues. Right now there isn't any way to heal fast enough versus damages the best we have is brooding and SS healing vapors in combo and anything else is supplemental
Edited by METATRON#1945 on 11/24/2013 12:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
SS? Comes from Passive, Nightstalker. You can also use Vengeance Passive.

I'll explain the synergy here..

1. Rapid Fire Bombardment can be maintained by Calamity + MfD-ME Rune.

2. Discipline can be maintained by crit procs coming from all your attacks. Shuriken and Bombardment and so would Fan of Knives.

3. Use SS as needed. If you want to regain life, Lingering could be changed to Vapors.

4. Caltrops was there just or some slow but can also be removed for some other thing like Hatred Generators, Cluster Grenades for that matter.

5. You can also replace Cull or Archery with, again, Vengeance Passive, Brooding, Perfectionist. Whatever will give you better gameplay

6. The more mobs, the merrier as you can spam more skills that way.

Bonus Theorycrafting..
Equip Calamity, Equip Danetta, equip Legendary ring that reduces SET reqs by 1.

You get.. Vault costs 8 Hatred instead of Discipline and IF Vault-Trail of Cinders will proc Calamity's MfD-ME and if that will proc ME itself, then you pretty much have unlimited Vaulting. With just 2 monsters.. or 1 if you have Shuriken Cloud active.

INB4 nerf if that combo works.
Edited by Chrizzle#1390 on 11/24/2013 12:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
Your calamity build was something I was thinking of as well, but another build has me more interested. I would probably build a grenadier/fire damage spec with cluster grenades and LfB cluster arrows. The huge radius of cluster grenades + grenadier should mark all visible enemies which lets you go hamtaro with cluster arrows. Stack your gear with +fire damage and enough resource reduction to spam cluster arrows against elites only. You won't have to tank with this setup.

Btw, you'll still need both danetta's weapons with that legendary ring. It reduces to a minimum of 2 pieces.
Reply Quote
11/24/2013 01:09 AMPosted by RageSmash
Btw, you'll still need both danetta's weapons with that legendary ring. It reduces to a minimum of 2 pieces.

Oh.. OK :)

Well.. it's just a build i've thrown to show that if it does work, that RF won't really be dead at all.
Reply Quote
Oh I see. I think RF builds will have a hard time at the beginning but will pick up once DHs start getting the endgame gear.
Reply Quote
11/24/2013 01:34 AMPosted by RageSmash
Oh I see. I think RF builds will have a hard time at the beginning but will pick up once DHs start getting the endgame gear.

Even if not end-game gears.. just nice legendaries that will fuel up the build.
Edited by Chrizzle#1390 on 11/24/2013 1:42 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]