Diablo® III

[RoS]The ultimate bow for elemental arrow

Someone just got it in beta.
http://bbs.d.163.com/data/attachment/forum/201311/24/094009e031zz3sm0vv50y3.jpg.thumb.jpg

Update 1: a demonstration video is provided in #43.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10672967264?page=3#43

Update 2: a comparison of cluster arrow in D3 1.0.8 and RoS beta
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10672967264?page=3#49

Enjoy!
Edited by evilrayman#1246 on 11/26/2013 4:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
Give me that bow :D I Want it

That has a genuine Legendary proc for DH's. Although i do wonder if the hatred regen can be rolled higher ???
Reply Quote
Oh man, so it's a bow? I want it :P

Any idea if that person streams his DH?
Reply Quote
Nice! and it is not even close to the max roll yet.
Reply Quote
The internet is not quite good to support live stream
but he will post a video later.

11/23/2013 07:38 PMPosted by fathom

Reply Quote
11/23/2013 07:46 PMPosted by evilrayman
The internet is not quite good to support live stream
but he will post a video later.

It makes sense to put it onto a bow, since it's a pretty unpopular choice.

Any idea what build is he running with that bow?

I'm thinking it's the perfect bow for FA builds, so no longer need anymore generators and that's one free space for a better skill. It'll be insane when used with BL too.
Reply Quote
wow...what a legendary affix.
Reply Quote
my dream weapon...

gimme crushing blow instead of vit :D
Reply Quote
Finally we got a real game changing weapon and it made it through alpha! Sweet weapon right there no doubt, hope the +hatred amount can roll higher though.

Amazing weapon nonetheless!
Reply Quote
they will need to make the other legendary bows/xbows really good to balance it out...otherwise everyone will be using this.
Reply Quote
11/23/2013 08:40 PMPosted by Alagos
they will need to make the other legendary bows/xbows really good to balance it out...otherwise everyone will be using this.

Buriza could compete with this but that's the only other bow I can see competing. The new calamity is nice though with multiple mfd since everything you hit gets mfd but this is a lot stronger I think.
Reply Quote
Wow awesome bow!
Reply Quote
Buriza is slow, bleah.

I need a fast weapon for more CB spam build :)
Reply Quote
Beautiful.
Reply Quote
wow! sick! not to mention the design of the bow looks pretty sick too
Reply Quote

Buriza could compete with this but that's the only other bow I can see competing. The new calamity is nice though with multiple mfd since everything you hit gets mfd but this is a lot stronger I think.

the calamity in the screenshot is only lvl 61.

and it rolls with CB, definitely Calamity still my top choice haha!
Edited by fathom#6674 on 11/23/2013 8:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
hmm.. that bow just made most of our generator completely useless.

bye bye entangling shot
bye bye bola
bye bye grenades
bye bye evasive fire

nice bow tho :p
Reply Quote
The only 3 legs that i enjoy for dh are

Hxbow - Strafe no longer costs Hatred.
Hxbow - Calamity
And this new bow, cause elemental arrow is fun and we all love it (even using just 2 runes right now but anyway).

And i believe that those 2 hxbow with strafe+shuriken cloud+FoK will work together, someone test it asap! lol
Reply Quote
11/23/2013 10:14 PMPosted by KirusAlufras
hmm.. that bow just made most of our generator completely useless.

bye bye entangling shot
bye bye bola
bye bye grenades
bye bye evasive fire

nice bow tho :p

Not everyone would use that bow though, there are other bows that have promote different play styles.

The point is to make other skills viable for end game. Without the need for the weak hatred generators, that is one extra skill slot for another skill since EA now becomes a generator. This will boost EA builds immensely.
Reply Quote
11/23/2013 08:42 PMPosted by METATRON

Unless they massively nerf mob density and/or bola's proc chance, I doubt anything will compete with bola/buriza. I wonder which legendary slot "Bolas explode instantly" takes up, if it made it through alpha. Quiver would be legend :P.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]