Diablo® III

[RoS]The ultimate bow for elemental arrow

If I'll go tanking, I won't bother with that bow.

If I'll go kiting/stutter stepping, it's somewhat a MUST HAVE.

Frost Arrows for Slowing mobs and when coupled with Frosty, that's damn fcking hurtful.

Screaming Skulls for scaring the !@#$ out of your enemies. Enemies running away from fear won't deal damage anyways and I think almost ALL monsters can be FEARED.

Lightning Bolts that stuns enemies via Crit will stun lock enemies

Nether can be used for a source life regeneration

Ball Lightning suddenly became a tad bit less useful not unless you'll gear up with Crushing Blow since it double ticks.

11/23/2013 08:42 PMPosted by METATRON
Buriza could compete with this but that's the only other bow I can see competing. The new calamity is nice though with multiple mfd since everything you hit gets mfd but this is a lot stronger I think.

If this effect triggers the RUNE you have equipped? Then you won't even have problems gaining HP via Death Toll rune. or dealing MASSIVE AoE with Grim Reaper.

Then again, why the fck bother with those when you can spam Cluster Bombs/Cluster arrow as your HATRED GENERATOR when you gear enough for it and with this you'll mark enemies with Marked for Death-Mortal Enemy generating TONS of Hatred. 4 multiplied by the numbers affected/damaged. 10 Monsters = free Cluster already.

You see? People should think outside the box even more ;)
Edited by Chrizzle#1390 on 11/23/2013 11:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
We might not be able to outperform them for now, but we'll be fcking enjoying !@#$ when RoS comes.

EDIT: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10672467220#4

So it will take RUNED MfD then?

Grim Reaper = dead graphics card with all those numbers popping.

Death Toll = 1% of MAX HP per hit on the enemy marked, oh wait. you have 20 enemies marked. Oh well.

Mortal Enemy = Hatred Problems? yeah, can't seem to deplete it.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjM4ODYyMDgw.html

After watching that? Sorry.. My vote goes to Calamity for being the "best" bow, just because it can also do what the new Bow will do regarding Elemental Arrow.

1. Equip Calamity
2. Set FoK - 0 Cooldown
3. Set Marked of Death - Mortal Enemy
4. Lure 10 enemies
5. Spam FoK until you ran out of Hatred... oh wait.
6. Rinse-Repeat
Edited by Chrizzle#1390 on 11/23/2013 11:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
ANY Hatred attack that we have, pretty much became free with just 2 combinations. A weapon and a Skill. Minimum requirement?

Hatred Cost divided by 4 multiplied by X[number of enemies needed to match Hatred Cost]

HP won't also be much of a problem if you'll get high enough HP then use Death Toll.

Want to support people? Grim Reaper. Valley also procs and renews per hit..
Reply Quote
View profile
After watching that? Sorry.. My vote goes to Calamity for being the "best" bow, just because it can also do what the new Bow will do regarding Elemental Arrow.

For a bolt pistol it adds a lot of build synergy and with the 0 hatred strafe (dual)

I can change my current build
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#jaXSPl!Zbc!bcbbb
to
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#jRXSPl!Zbc!bYbbb
welcome unlimited HATRED

aahahhahaa
Edited by KirusAlufras#1739 on 11/23/2013 11:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
Finally.. my Mortal Enemy rune gets it's much needed "use".

Me and PaT keeps on getting people to use it. LOL.

Btw, you can use FoK while Bombardment right?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#eRXTcY!ecX!cYZ.cb

Sorry.. I just made Bombardment useful again.

EDIT: Calamity + ME + 50%(?) Cool Down reduction Gears maybe lets you use Smokescreen like a boss?

INB4 nerf.
Edited by Chrizzle#1390 on 11/23/2013 11:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
Yep, sentry and knives don't interrupt channeling.
Reply Quote
Sentry LOVE. If Tasker will really increase Sentry damage attack speed by 100% also and not just companions.. then I'll use that and Calamity.
Reply Quote
Mortal enemy only regens hatred?
Reply Quote
11/24/2013 12:24 AMPosted by METATRON
Mortal enemy only regens hatred?

and every other attack can crit and proc nightstalker :)
Reply Quote
Calamity putting up mortal enemy marks is a pretty big game changer...
Reply Quote
11/24/2013 12:54 AMPosted by RageSmash
Calamity putting up mortal enemy marks is a pretty big game changer...

Exactly. Right? >_< We can really amp up our Offensive Capabilities via Hatred Generator + Spenders with Calamity and ME.
Reply Quote
View profile
I can see myself dual-wielding 2x calamity if I find it before any other weapon :p

Don't know if the change is coming in loot 2.0
Reply Quote
You cant equip 2, you will have to choose another one =)
Reply Quote
11/24/2013 06:28 AMPosted by Perseu
You cant equip 2, you will have to choose another one =)

If current Calamity will be considered as Legacy, you can. But if it won't be.. Then yeah, you can't XD
Reply Quote
That is true, but a legacy calamity wouldnt be able to beat a new lvl 70 bow even with a bad affix on it, since the damage would be so low.
Edited by Perseu#1262 on 11/24/2013 7:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/23/2013 10:26 PMPosted by Perseu
Hxbow - Strafe no longer costs Hatred

Where have you seen this dude?
Reply Quote
some of these amazing new stats showing up, its starting to be pretty amazing. I personally love elemental arrow, so seeing this bow, just wow. This means we can use two hatred spenders!

vita can be rerolled into crushing blow as someone pointed it out but I do believe gems should offer crushing blow stat as well. The 17% damage to elites is nice but crushing blow replacing it would be better. Though I have feeling it will be nerfed soon.
Reply Quote
11/24/2013 08:57 AMPosted by D3MON
Hxbow - Strafe no longer costs Hatred

Laffman's stream awhile ago. I also gave out a link on one of the threads here.

It's 1Hand Xbow btw.
Reply Quote
11/24/2013 09:05 AMPosted by Chrizzle

It's 1Hand Xbow btw.

I'm suddenly uncontrollably dribbling at the thought of this pairing up with my calamity...
Reply Quote

It's 1Hand Xbow btw.

I'm suddenly uncontrollably dribbling at the thought of this pairing up with my calamity...

Sorry.. Just.. don't. Instead.. Pair it with the new Calamity that inflicts Marked for Death - [RUNE] on all enemies you hit with. :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]