Diablo® III

500m budget to grind XP

Hi all,

Just got back after a LONG time. I have a 500m budget and am wanting to prepare for the new xpac. Could someone please suggest some upgrades/build to max xp?

Much appreciated.
Reply Quote
Look down 8 threads. Might be just what you are looking for? The Max XP build by Mannercookie.

Edit: By the way, your weapons are in the wrong hands. Thank me later :)
Edited by Sedi#1653 on 11/24/2013 7:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
WW/rend trash farming.

Get a decent skorn (1400+ dps, 175+ crit dmg should be fine) doesn't need LS or IAS and run standard ww build except replace your fury generator with rend, either lacerate if you need more damage, or ravage if your damage is enough to one shot trash with one rend and maybe a few tornado ticks. Get some pieces of gear with ias to make your life easier with perma-wrath, but you don't need to go nuts.

Get a quick 5 stacks somewhere, either festering woods in act 1, vota in act 2, or skycrown in act 3 and then run through the high density areas just rending the mobs and running. Play on an mp where the majority of mobs will die from one rend.

Run with a decent group to maximize xp and minimize boredom from the paragon grind.

500mil should be plenty to comfortably trash farm on mp10
Reply Quote
I just ran into that thread, thanks! And awesome advice from both of you :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]