his 4327 dps WF
http://screencast.com/t/QUIbIDQ62
Edited by zoid#1554 on 11/23/2013 8:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
928k now

he found a new amulet
http://screencast.com/t/7uj4jyShVSs
Reply Quote
Yea watched his stream earlier with grenadier passive, Mage fist his grenades were critting 3m

That SS healing vapors and brooding are working well for him to sustain himself when things get rough. With reduced cost I can see cluster arrow being OP lol
Reply Quote
I'll settle for this, but I don't like tank DHs!
Reply Quote
Grenades have a huge range, it isn't really tanking. But I'm stoke for this since my build has always been grenades/cluster. Luckily I kept my items and didn't sell them :)
Edited by fathom#6674 on 11/23/2013 8:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
Forgot the other streamers name, but he is the mod for R/diablo and he has 1 mill dps.
Reply Quote
datmodz is actually on right now (well was on) and has a 1.4m dps dh actually. he also got 2 out of 4 pieces of the ninja set (finally a streamer found some ninja set gears). i'm actually liking his equipment setup....hating his skills setup, but better than the other non-existant dh streams out there. heh
Reply Quote
11/23/2013 08:42 PMPosted by Tamman
datmodz is actually on right now (well was on) and has a 1.4m dps dh actually. he also got 2 out of 4 pieces of the ninja set (finally a streamer found some ninja set gears). i'm actually liking his equipment setup....hating his skills setup, but better than the other non-existant dh streams out there. heh

Sadly no point in 4 set ninja set since it does exactly what beckon sail does (30 sec cool down SS when low hp) unless they changed it since blizzcon :\
Edited by METATRON#1945 on 11/23/2013 9:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hey. Im the one streaming with the grenades.

Theyre working pretty well!

With the grenadier passive, i could reach 3.5 / 4.kk damage per critical hit.

My DPS right now is 950k, but i have 59% more fire damage from items and theyre pretty good with the grenades!

PS: I have 2 items from the ninja set, but illusory boots seems much better, and as said up there, you can get the set bonus in the Beckon sail Armor.
Edited by Kenshin#1934 on 11/23/2013 10:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
We're back to Tanking unless we get into parties? :) I mean for T6 farming that is..
Reply Quote
11/23/2013 10:03 PMPosted by Kenshin
PS: I have 2 items from the ninja set, but illusory boots seems much better, and as said up there, you can get the set bonus in the Beckon sail Armor.

How does the smoke screen bonus work?

If you are 1-shotted does it still active?
Reply Quote
Im not sure, but i think you die that way.

You must have less than 25% of your life, but hit kills still kill you.
Reply Quote
Well that is exactly like I thought it will do. Using a cloak for that 1 second instant is not helpful against dot damage and fast elites.
Reply Quote
That cloak doesn't use the SS rune you have equipped, does it?
Reply Quote
11/23/2013 10:57 PMPosted by RageSmash

Good question. ill try it tomorrow.
Reply Quote
@Kenshin

Thanks for helping, if you don't mind can test out every rune on spike trap and do a little demo for the Evasive Fire with backflipping. Want to know exactly the delay for the 2 skills.
Edited by KirusAlufras#1739 on 11/23/2013 11:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/23/2013 10:57 PMPosted by RageSmash

99% sure it's unruned SS just like calamity is unruned MFD

11/23/2013 11:52 PMPosted by KirusAlufras
@Kenshin

Thanks for helping, if you don't mind can test out every rune on spike trap and do a little demo for the Evasive Fire with backflipping. Want to know exactly the delay for the 2 skills.

All spike trap runes now detonate three time pretty quickly, also all evasive fire runes cost zero discipline for the backflip but have a 30sec backflip cool down inherent except for one rune that can back flip at any time at discipline cost (similar to covering fire on live) also all evasive fire runes now shoot 3 bolts but the side bolts only shoot for a lesser present damage I believe 30% less while covering fire has all three bolts hit for 100% weapon damage.

Overall an improvement and will be very handy for the skilled players that can use EF to keep a distance and ranged play but not recommended for beginners.

(Check the latest datamined info it's basically what's going into life so far from looking at things)
Edited by METATRON#1945 on 11/24/2013 12:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/24/2013 12:03 AMPosted by METATRON
99% sure it's unruned SS just like calamity is unruned MFD

It's not UN-RUNED.
Reply Quote
11/24/2013 12:03 AMPosted by METATRON
Overall an improvement and will be very handy for the skilled players that can use EF to keep a distance and ranged play but not recommended for beginners.

Really... You do know more hit = less proc
EF has 100% proc (currently)

This doesn't have EF so I need earlier ones
http://www.diablofans.com/news/2219-new-internal-patch-new-and-changed-passive-effects-difficulty-rewards-gem-tiers-new-achievements-game-options-class-changes/

I'm asking about trap because I saw echo explode once every 2 second. And I haven't see any player with lightning or sticky.

Evasive Fire is one of my favor skills but it is one of the most underrated skills in the class. It was really nice in the beginning when it penetrates through waller affix. Then it was great when you can keep backflipping and reload a very slow 2-hand crossbow at extra speed. Both of them are gone, removed as a bug.
What’s next? In RoS (beta) they have remove continues backflipping because people complain about flipping so they can stay in melee range. I like the backflip a lot because I don’t like staying in melee range and have the mobs hit me until I die.
This skill is the only Hatred Generator that does not hit more than 1 target outside of Covering Fire (Indigo Rune). And since it can only hit a single target it has a 100% proc rate. Instead of what is proposed by the devs I like to see these:

If I remember correctly from the first wave of data mined EF the one that can keep flipping deal lightning damage. It doesn't stun or snare the mob to help. IMO a 30s cooldown just make the skill completely useless until the last one. Glad I already have DH at lvl60.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]