Diablo® III

Need suggestions on how to increase WD hp.

Hello, I was wondering what other people that play as witch doctors hp are when they are around paragon 20. My wd is currently at paragon 23 and I only have 45 k life which makes die in one shot buy almost anything in master 5 especially elite packs in pony level. I currently use zunis ring boots and chest with seven sins shoulders, gladiator gauntlets, tals helmet.
Reply Quote
Yes I got that part as I can see it in the rate and speed I kill enemies in the pony level compared to act 1-4 but my problem is what gear is best to make wd have high dps with lots of vitality. I have 45 k life and am way to squishy even when outside pony level on master v
Reply Quote
Craft amulet, gloves, bracers of vitality
Swap some topaz gems for amathyst gems
Reply Quote
Try and get some double rolls on Vit., as long as you are not 80k+ life, your main focus should be gaining life from your gear upgrades, and should not focus on dmg.
Reply Quote
If you have a good voodoo mask, always put an amythest iin it. and for chest armor, I usually use 2 topaz, one amy.
Reply Quote
Thanks all nice suggestions.
Reply Quote
Dont do master 5 if you arent geared for it... Guess it isnt common sense.
Reply Quote
Master V or NOTHING!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
no wonder you're complaining that Savage Beasts in Fields of Misery are "unfair"

how about you listen to shin's advice, gear up properly/play an appropriate master level, and stop calling for nerfs.
Reply Quote
11/26/2013 12:33 AMPosted by enem
no wonder you're complaining that Savage Beasts in Fields of Misery are "unfair"

how about you listen to shin's advice, gear up properly/play an appropriate master level, and stop calling for nerfs.

There shouldn't be any monster able to charge up an attack off screen. This savage beast problem seems to be a minor glitch because why is it that only savage beasts are aware of your location off screen and not others
Reply Quote
Not a bug. Just off the top of my head here are other monsters that will attack from of screen or otherwise aggro
Act 1 keywarden,
succubi,
those tongue guys in the keeps
Phasebeasts
Many different elite packs
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
% life items: sevensins, zuni helm, an another peice ie: bracers, pants [ blackthorns] or amulet.

I find 3 peices is good enough balance for WD standard builds. Remember dont be alarmed to see your sheet dps lower then other classes in particular, even without peirce of veil 300k is viable for any master level with enough resource management.

WD hardest, funest, an modt viable toon in teamplay imo man stick with it an ull get comfortable playin him, I notice even on HC with a very balanced doc that positioning/mechanics are always necessary to watch unlike other steamrollclasses [barbs cough barbs]
Reply Quote
69 Orc Warlock
im at 98k hp on my witch doctor if your on xbox and want to see what im using add me fire5idedata
Reply Quote
Give one good reason to do Master V or nothing. Its not worth it honestly.
Reply Quote
11/27/2013 10:40 AMPosted by Soera
Give one good reason to do Master V or nothing. Its not worth it honestly.

For the challenge if your that type of gamer I guess. And how do you have 98k life fireside, wouldn't having that much hp greatly reduce ur dps In terms of what gear you have on?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]