Diablo® III

When Uberjager decides to break RoS. He does.

http://imgur.com/4QzebEX
Reply Quote
12.88M DPS?
19.2M EHP?

Am I missing something?

Good stuff man, have fun.

P.S:- You doubled your gold in 3-4 days? Was that playing RoS alone or through AH sales?
Reply Quote
11/24/2013 11:17 PMPosted by Anwin
12.88M DPS?
19.2M EHP?

Am I missing something?

Good stuff man, have fun.

P.S:- You doubled your gold in 3-4 days? Was that playing RoS alone or through AH sales?

Bounty speed farming in RoS.
Reply Quote
11/24/2013 11:20 PMPosted by Uberjager

Time to cash out our gold @.@
Reply Quote
10K str.
Reply Quote
Posted by Uberjager

Lol, yesssss.
Reply Quote
11/24/2013 11:36 PMPosted by xxxkan

Lol. Dude. T6 bounties are untouchable by most players. Bet you a month after release only 1% of the population will be on T6.

Also. When I mean speedclear I mean clearing a bounty in under 2 mins. Also, impossible for most players.
Reply Quote
11/25/2013 12:03 AMPosted by Uberjager
Lol. Dude. T6 bounties are untouchable by most players. Bet you a month after release only 1% of the population will be on T6.

Also. When I mean speedclear I mean clearing a bounty in under 2 mins. Also, impossible for most players.

Shh... Just lend us some of your jagerness and we can do it.
Reply Quote
11/25/2013 12:06 AMPosted by xxxkan

not without bugged skills. 12mil is nothing on T6
Reply Quote

not without bugged skills. 12mil is nothing on T6

With bugged laser 12m is teh bamf orbital cannon of doom, destroys everything ingame.

Without bugged laser 12m dps is like scratching away at a mountainside with a toothpick.

It's just that your toothpick is about 12 times bigger than everyone else... but it's still a toothpick.
Edited by Uberjager#6563 on 11/25/2013 12:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
Could you just run a single boss/mini-boss like Ghom in each RoS difficulty and report its max health pool so we can compare them to live values ? Like MP10 is 134m if I´m not mistaken. Because it´s really difficult to gauge people´s DPS just by seeing their number, not to mention us without access can´t really tell if 12m is high or not. Just saying ;)
Edited by Nubtro#2147 on 11/25/2013 1:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
Could you just run a single boss/mini-boss like Ghom in each RoS difficulty and report its max health pool so we can compare them to live values ? Like MP10 is 134m if I´m not mistaken. Because it´s really difficult to gauge people´s DPS just by seeing their number, not to mention us without access can´t really tell if 12m is high or not. Just saying ;)

Oh you nubtro. Sure. will make videos of each boss.
Reply Quote
Heh man no need to do videos for everything it takes too long IMO. You know, just run in, hit once, screenshot, exit. Then view the pic and write down the values and post them here (no need to upload screenshots even).
Reply Quote
11/25/2013 01:06 AMPosted by Nubtro
Heh man no need to do videos for everything it takes too long IMO. You know, just run in, hit once, screenshot, exit. Then view the pic and write down the values and post them here (no need to upload screenshots even).

Validity. >.>
Reply Quote
Haha dude you could use that deeps to kill packs of goblins in nephalem rifts. Are you sure bounty speed farming is faster than looking for gobo levels?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]