Diablo® III

Looking to raise DPS a little

Hello, I haven't played in about 4 months and I'm getting back in trying to get to para 100. I recently made the switch to S&B(just got plain bored with ww build) and everything is fine on the health\survival side of things. I'm just looking to get a bit of extra DPS to make mp 9-10 viable. With the maniac buff and battle rage I sit around 180k. Thanks in advance for any info\criticism!
Reply Quote
Try upgrading your gems it will boost your dmg by a mile.Get a better weapon Dual wield is good but i prefer a Skorn because ts cheaper and sometimes stronger to.Use a Ice Climbers they are the boots by my opinion.Get Inna's Temprance as Pants because they will have 2 gem sockets + attack speed witch is good for a barb.That would boost you for sure
Reply Quote
Have you tried swapping Frenzy for Bash?
Your belt has +10% to Bash. I bet that change will help you.

Tough as Nails seems overkill if your Armour is over 9000..... plus you have a shield that can block.
Have you tried another passive like Brawler instead that helps with damage?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]