Diablo® III

Worried About DH in RoS

90 Human Hunter
In all the streams I see every class just crushing through Torment 4-5 and the only couple DH streams I have seen they are just dying over and over...... As a HC player this seriously worries me.....
Edited by Haphwit#1437 on 11/24/2013 8:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
I advise you to roll SC and practice RoS until you are confident for your HC to level. dont jump straight in the deep end
Reply Quote
11/24/2013 08:40 AMPosted by Crazy
I advise you to roll SC and practice RoS until you are confident for your HC to level. dont jump straight in the deep end
I spent the last 6 weeks bringing my SC DH up to p100 so I'd have a somewhat even test platform for HC ;)
Reply Quote
the beauty is, all your paragon gained in HC - will stay on the HC side of your account after death. All that is lost is items... but fear not. I didn't think HC was about playing at the top tier of difficulty... more about surviving. What MP do most HC demon hunters play now?
Reply Quote
Lemme play RoS. :(
Reply Quote
11/24/2013 09:20 AMPosted by Drittz
the beauty is, all your paragon gained in HC - will stay on the HC side of your account after death. All that is lost is items... but fear not. I didn't think HC was about playing at the top tier of difficulty... more about surviving. What MP do most HC demon hunters play now?

1. Play HC
2. Get to level 60
3. Parafarm quick to the fastest but least time consuming example 20
4. DIE.
5. Rinse-Repeat for bazzilion times..
6. RoS hits = Para 2000. LOL
Reply Quote
Somewhere in the 4-6 range. A few outliers run MP7+.

11/24/2013 09:35 AMPosted by Chrizzle

1. Play HC
2. Get to level 60
4. DIE.
BlackVenom is probably p(9001)
Edited by Rav1n#1381 on 11/24/2013 10:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/24/2013 10:32 AMPosted by Rav1n

P9999. Fixed it for you XD
Reply Quote
11/24/2013 10:48 AMPosted by Chrizzle

P9999. Fixed it for you XD
Lol over nine thousand, that's all that matters.
Reply Quote
11/24/2013 09:17 AMPosted by Rav1n
I spent the last 6 weeks bringing my SC DH up to p100 so I'd have a somewhat even test platform for HC ;)

Nice! I am trying to get my paragon 100 on my DH. Its a alot slower then my Barb of course but what was your route and mp?
Reply Quote
11/24/2013 09:35 AMPosted by Chrizzle

1. Play HC
2. Get to level 60
4. DIE.

don't work this way, it's based on total XP so P100 >>> 5x P20 by FAR
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]