Diablo® III

200M Budget and MP10

Looking to spend about 200M to get into MP10 and I was hoping I could get help building a set from another Barb who knows a bit better about what to get.
Reply Quote
Not difficult at all. I play HotA. If you are interested in gear towards HotA add me in game. I will help you make the right purchases for your budget.

Anwin#6258
Reply Quote
Feel free to add me as well. Very easy to build an mp10 able build with that budget.

In fact i'll probably onl use 50m of your gold and you can use the other 150 for steady upgrades of your choice.
Reply Quote
89 Gnome Warrior
can you guys help me build a barb for 300m?
Reply Quote
Feel free to add me as well. Very easy to build an mp10 able build with that budget.

In fact i'll probably onl use 50m of your gold and you can use the other 150 for steady upgrades of your choice.

I'll vouch for Pnuts.
Reply Quote
i ran a 3 bil barb with 300k unbuffed DPS and it felt too much like a glass cannon (not my idea of a barb) so i sold some expensive pieces bought cheap IK and breeze through mp10 with rend and much more survival. My advice grab it as a beginner set for balance and swap weapons accordingly itll take maybe 50 mil
Reply Quote
Sorry about the late response but I added you both in game :)
Reply Quote
I am also looking for an MP10 barb with a 200m budget. Can one of you or another person add me or message me on how to build one properly
Reply Quote
I could use some advice on what I am currently wearing and wielding for a weapon. I would ask Innerturmoil but his thread is officially closed. I am currently saving money and with help from friends who play also I could have 100-200 mil as a budget. I'm looking to do MP8 easily and MP10 with some difficulty solo or in group play. It doesn't matter the spec as along as it is very quick with paragon farming as I am still trying to reach 100.
Reply Quote
02/05/2014 09:04 AMPosted by Tree
I am also looking for an MP10 barb with a 200m budget. Can one of you or another person add me or message me on how to build one properly

you got the basic idea
WW barb needs crit, 31% is good, but u need to run a lot faster
also some IAS
search for IAS breakpoint and go from there

02/05/2014 08:00 PMPosted by Dravok
I could use some advice on what I am currently wearing and wielding for a weapon. I would ask Innerturmoil but his thread is officially closed. I am currently saving money and with help from friends who play also I could have 100-200 mil as a budget. I'm looking to do MP8 easily and MP10 with some difficulty solo or in group play. It doesn't matter the spec as along as it is very quick with paragon farming as I am still trying to reach 100.

crit is the name of the game
24% is just too low
39k life i bet you are dying left and right
bump up those figures man
Reply Quote
Anwin/Pnuts,

I hope you guys don't mind, I have added you both as well. I'd love to talk and get some advice, and some help buying gear.

Thanks!

Edit: budget of 1-2bil. Thanks for doing this guys!
Edited by Soilus#1597 on 2/5/2014 11:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
This thread is over two months old. Anwin has been busy lately, and Pnuts hasn't been around for awhile. Might not have a quick turnaround with them at this time.
Reply Quote
Oh, I didn't realize that. Well, if you guys see this post, I'd love your help. In the meanwhile, is there anyone else who'd be willing to help me gear up for MP10? Anyone you'd recommend?

Thanks again
Edited by Soilus#1597 on 2/6/2014 3:00 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]