Diablo® III

Can we enchant old items in ROS?

Hello, I'm not sure if this question has been asked and answered already because i don't have time to go through 177 pages of posts to find it, so here's my question.

will we be able to enchant (re-roll the stats) on our current items when reaper of souls comes out OR will the mystic only allow to enchant items that drop in reaper of souls?

why would i want to enchant my older items you ask?
my understanding is that the main stats such as int, dex, vit, etc. will be much higher on newer items but stats like crit chance and crit hit damage will not go up, so i was curious if i should hang on to my tri-fecta pieces to re-roll the main stat.
Reply Quote
yes, from what I saw when I was watching someone streaming on twitch he was rerolling some of his old armor to get the new/higher main stat rolls along with some others
Reply Quote
but is it possible that maybe only for the beta? and when the game comes out it will not allow you to enchant older items anymore.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]