Diablo® III

Replacements

Dropped some money on the RM today, and before I go on a little spree I wanted to get some opinions on what would be my worst pieces and what I should be looking to upgrade first.
Reply Quote
I wish I could help you more, but my Galaxy doesn't show item properties anymore. :(

Based on the limited info I could get, here are my recommendations:

-Get high rolled Dex/Vit Inna's pants
-The above item will let you replace your Vit WH with a high rolled Dex one with 9% IAS.
- I think you should pick up a nice Nat's Reflection with Avg Damage and Crit Damage as random affixes.
- CC Mempo, although yours is pretty decent.

P.S. I don't know what your amulet looks like other than the Dex and CC. Just make sure you have high Avg Damage, high Crit Damage, and high CC.

P.P.S. I think you're lacking on CD because you haven't any on your rings. How much are you running on your Calamity, WH, Gloves, and amulet?

P.P.P.S. I'd like to see you shift the Vit rolls from your ring, WH, and helm to your shoulders or bracers.
Edited by RedCell#1728 on 11/25/2013 6:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
The worst piece is probably your ring(Unity).

I have a great nat ring(to replace your Unity) & boots that will increase your dps by 40k, add me @ Axeach#6224 if interested.
Reply Quote
I already dropped most of the money, but I screencapped your suggestions and will take everything into account as I progress, thanks a lot Redcell and Axeach.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]