Diablo® III

Highest Dps echoing fury...?

lol, nevermind hahahah and shin. Really wasting so much time actually explaining stuff to you kids. " still not flaming merry christmas oh your 100% panda and everything is modded. Just so you 2 self found trash can't find good stuff its modded? jokes. " Now i actually realise that hahahah is the same type of troll as Shinobama, just do me a favour and not comment on any of my post thanks. Muted, thanks morgan,mrtc3 and maka360 for actually commenting like downright humans then the dogs. This post actually makes me realise a lot about the CHD system and how high it gets .
Reply Quote
Ok. Have a nice day!

Know this, nobody wants to be a mule dragged along by an invisible carrot that doesn't exist. Grinding in hopes of one day getting the ultimate item. Propagating something that would never drop as legit would frustrate those who do grind and play this game within it's constraints.

Panda would call it a joke item.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Priest
110% max chd for one handers and 220% chd max for 2 handers. That's without emeralds of course. I imagine your 118 is with gem so that would have given you a 8% roll..kinda sucky but the rest is good.
Reply Quote
12/01/2013 01:11 AMPosted by Desel
110% max chd for one handers and 220% chd max for 2 handers. That's without emeralds of course. I imagine your 118 is with gem so that would have given you a 8% roll..kinda sucky but the rest is good.

nono its 118% Base chd with A socket. With the emerald which is 228% chd. i swear its self found non modded and i haven't traded it and it wasn't traded lol.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Priest
Right.
Reply Quote
12/01/2013 05:48 AMPosted by Desel
Right.

what does this mean lol, if your doubtful about it i can take a picture and show you lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]