Diablo® III

Legs Everywhere! Hello Leoric Signet

When playing the PC version, I got my first Legendary in Co-Op Act 2, Desolate Sands, the Res. Chest in the spiral bones. It was a monk glove, I was a monk. Not even an upgrade. The next leg came many, many, MANY hours later.

Now I've decided to get a copy on xbox, and I found a Leorics Signet with +27% xp, and +Int on my 1st run through in the 1st act with a level 11 WD. I just found an axe for my Templar that summons a Ghostly follower on attack, another minion! That's what a Pet Master wants :)

Sure wish there was a way I could link that account to this one. That could be a new achievement with a banner style as a reward. I don't care if I can't make them mingle but I would like to see them all in one place.

There are some other pretty cool aspects of this version that would be cool to implement into the PC version. The stash is way more organized with the Gem pouch and the Crafting Pouch. Not quite sure what all the Nephalem Glory actually does, but it is a fun new pick-up.
Reply Quote
nephalem glory gives you movement speed, along with the chance for some 'lectric damage.

if you increase it's level (through picking up other NG globes, or picking up 5x health globes) you get more powerful zapping abilities and it's hella fun running around sending chain lightning all around the screen.

but yeah .. console version is far more satisfying to play due to drops, and along with the direct control it's far superior to the experience on the PC.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]