Diablo® III

[PS3] Attention Legit Hardcore Players!

We are looking for more Hardcore mode players to add to our teams. We have an amazing playerbase already on Softcore mode, but would really like to add to our roster and make awesome friends on the Hardcore side as well.

If you want more information, you can view in full detail what we stand for at our other post here:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10311841178

If you feel you already know what you need to, check us out at:
http://darkknights.guildlaunch.com/

Any questions or concerns, feel free to reply here or send me a PM at our site.

Happy hunting and stay alive!
-Ace
Edited by AceBro#1988 on 12/2/2013 2:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
My apologies, forgot to add the [PS3] to the front. Sorry xbox players!
Reply Quote
I'm interested. I'm am new to diablo 3.
Greenthumb420247 (psn)
Reply Quote
Cool deal, if you haven't check it out already, go ahead and click the links. I'll add you in game.

We are doing a Hardcore challenge right now as we speak!
Reply Quote
Applied???
Reply Quote
Had tons of fun with our Master 1 Challenge event with several members, even streamed it on Twitch live. Good times!
Edited by AceBro#1988 on 12/3/2013 10:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
I'm interested in adding to my friends list any hardcore PS3 players, although new guild membership is not an option. PUGging isn't always the greatest.
Reply Quote
12/03/2013 11:36 AMPosted by samsaz81
although new guild membership is not an option.

Can I ask whynot? Some people have different experiences and expectations of what guilds offer.

I understand a lot of guilds are strict and like to police players and bear down on you. The guild I run is not like this at all. We offer just a community of friends and like-minded legit players (Hardcore and Softcore sections apart) to get together with eachother, add eachothers names, make new friends, trade amongst eachother, etc. There's a lot of freedom and helpful people there. That's the whole point of the guild I host.

Just a place where legit like-minded gamers can make new friends and have a place to call home. Just a lot easier to meet new people and make lasting friendships. The application process is just there to weed out that bad apples and grant memberships so players can create posts and chat with eachother, trade, plan groups, etc.
Reply Quote
I'm interested in running with you guys sometimes but am not interested in doing the whole guild thing. I don't ever play with others. I've just never really cared to. However, I figured that I might try it out on HC. I don't like the guild thing because I don't really want to log onto a guild website to chat or anything. i don't really have time for that with full time work, full time school and full time dad. I also don't have a mic. I just want to try running with some people from time to time in HC so they can delight in my death if and when I finally kick the bucket on this toon and rage quit.

If interested, feel free to add me,

PSN czardragon
51 Barbarian
Act 1 Hell
Reply Quote
No worries man, thanks for the response.
Reply Quote
Monday night Hardcore Master 1 Challenge event was a blast. Had several members participate, I died twice, 2 other members died, group of 4 started again, etc.

Good times! Did a live stream of this event on Twitch and created highlights of these adventures as well.
Reply Quote
Posted link to one of the YouTube video highlights from Monday night's event in the thread I linked above. Check it out!

That or go straight to the source: www.twitch.tv/acebro23
Reply Quote
Where's all my HC peoples at!?
Reply Quote
They all dead.
Reply Quote
12/04/2013 02:01 PMPosted by SoulStrykar
They all dead.

No, just me. I died twice during our HC event on Monday. Was a blast though. Totally worth it.
Reply Quote
Had tons more fun last night, could use a few more Hardcore players for these awesome events! Hell, you don't even need to become a member or apply, you are more than welcome to participate even if not a member.
Reply Quote
12/03/2013 12:24 PMPosted by AceBro
although new guild membership is not an option.

Can I ask whynot? Some people have different experiences and expectations of what guilds offer.

I understand a lot of guilds are strict and like to police players and bear down on you. The guild I run is not like this at all. We offer just a community of friends and like-minded legit players (Hardcore and Softcore sections apart) to get together with eachother, add eachothers names, make new friends, trade amongst eachother, etc. There's a lot of freedom and helpful people there. That's the whole point of the guild I host.

Just a place where legit like-minded gamers can make new friends and have a place to call home. Just a lot easier to meet new people and make lasting friendships. The application process is just there to weed out that bad apples and grant memberships so players can create posts and chat with eachother, trade, plan groups, etc.

Yes absolutely you may ask why not :)

Recently I joined up with another guild and they have given me responsibility of managing & training hardcore players. Managing the Hardcore forum takes enough time as is, and bouncing between two guild websites is not very attractive to me.

There is no restriction whatsoever on who parties with who, however. Any member of my guild can party with anyone else so long as guild members keep it ligit. I don't micromanage my guild mates.

I would go on, but this thread is about your guild recruitment and I wish you good luck in your guild! It's great we can all meet here on the battle.net forums to discuss things we can't discuss in private guild websites. Definitely hit me up anytime you're online & wish to play Hardcore! I've seen you online from time to time but haven't had a chance to meet up.

I've migrated from XBox to PS3 this past week, so levels are still low and I'm entirely self-found. Here are my characters in order of creation:

HC Deaths (0 on PS3); Paragon (0)
Napoleon (Male SC) Wizard 11
Ambrosia (Female HC) Wizard 10
Bass (Male HC) Barbarian 25
Strawberry (Female HC) Barbarian 31
Lilikoi (Female HC) Witch Dr. 16
Maize (Male HC) Witch Dr. 14
Chuck Norris (Male HC) Monk 13
Reply Quote
12/05/2013 11:56 AMPosted by samsaz81
Recently I joined up with another guild and they have given me responsibility of managing & training hardcore players. Managing the Hardcore forum takes enough time as is, and bouncing between two guild websites is not very attractive to me.

Fair enough! :D Glad to hear you found a group.

I would go on, but this thread is about your guild recruitment and I wish you good luck in your guild!

Thank you! Same to you. :) I just wish your leader wasn't so hateful towards me and our guild for no real reason. Having a healthy level of sportsman like competiton is more than welcome, but he takes it way too far. Try to talk some sense into him now that you're in their ranks so we can all just get along :D

It's great we can all meet here on the battle.net forums to discuss things we can't discuss in private guild websites. Definitely hit me up anytime you're online & wish to play Hardcore! I've seen you online from time to time but haven't had a chance to meet up.

Haha for sure. Everytime I try doing something, guildmates snag me up and we start doing runs of some sort. It's a busy place! Hope I get to team up with you soon.
Reply Quote
I do understand you have some history with my new guild mates. Whatever has happened between other folks is between them, and does not involve me. What would the world be like if we all made judgment calls about other people based on he-said, she-said? There are times when decisions of that nature NEED to be made, and then there are decisions that are optional. This is a game, it's meant to be enjoyed, and I do not currently see any need to bring history from other people of my guild into my relationship with others. As I said before, there is no guild rule restricting who plays with who. If you and I do join a game together I would ask that we don't discuss the history you two have, so that you and I can just enjoy the game. Not that I'm saying you would do such a thing, I'm just saying it so we have an understanding.
Reply Quote
Right on man, I know what you're saying and fully agree 100%. As far as I can tell, only 3-4 people of that group dislike me and/or us and are relentless in regards to doing everything in their power to try and make us look bad. I think its quite hilarious, but whatever helps them sleep at night.

When I do join you in game, just want you to be aware they will either leave the game or start harassing me, either way I just laugh it off and move on. I just don't want you getting upset if they do either of those things. I give you my word that if any of them were in the game, I would not bring it up because I have far more respect than that. I can not speak for them though.

I guess we'll see :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]