Diablo® III

[PS3] Attention Legit Hardcore Players!

03/21/2014 03:00 PMPosted by Daygone
well, i did something i did not think i would, i started a HC monk, have not had time to lvl him much yet but just wanna see how high i can get him with out a death,

How far you get?
Reply Quote
Nice Daygone! Welcome to the HC community! It's an honor to have you part of it.
Reply Quote
Not many deaths going on - great teamwork brings great rewards!! Want to join the fun on HC? You know where to find us.
Reply Quote
Picked up a few new members, but only one of the three play HC. What's wrong with this picture!? Need more HC people. No guts, no glory! :D
Reply Quote
There are some good HC players in the guild that are more than willing to help you learn how to survive in HC. Come on in, the water's fine.
Reply Quote
Thanks CHawk. It's true, we have a few members playing other new games, so there's definitely room to fill up our HC parties
Reply Quote
Would love to meet up in game with some HC players myself. It's really the only way to play for me :)
Reply Quote
04/17/2014 07:47 PMPosted by LeoXOfX91
Would love to meet up in game with some HC players myself. It's really the only way to play for me :)

Were you one of the people that applied at our guild site? If not, what's your PSN?
Reply Quote
60 HARDCORE BARBARIAN looking to help others doin hardcore or
Wants to start it

PSN - RESILIENT-_-ONE
I HAVE A MIC
Reply Quote
05/02/2014 12:25 PMPosted by RESILIENTONE
60 HARDCORE BARBARIAN looking to help others doin hardcore or
Wants to start it

PSN - RESILIENT-_-ONE
I HAVE A MIC

If you'd like to join our community, feel free to submit another application to our site. This time though, please be a little more informative about yourself. Blank or dull apps get 'closed' due to lack of information.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]