Diablo® III

[PS3] Attention Legit Hardcore Players!

12/06/2013 09:12 PMPosted by Sturgis
It's the jabs you moron, so go with that. Who continues to keep the fire burning?
I'm tired with you to, so blocked you will go...
Everyone here in these forums see it...
No more attention for you either sir/ma'am

Didn't you whine in another thread about how you blocked me once before? Clearly you care so much about what we say and unblock to read it. Then act all tough guy-ish pretending you don't read it and continue to reply. Who's the moron here?

I feel so special. <3

Even though WishinCoins english and grammar skills are hard to understand, I agree with him on one thing - should stop arguing in his thread. Or not, keep showing everyone how terrible you are. That works too.
Reply Quote
12/06/2013 09:53 PMPosted by Sturgis

So now, everyone has seen me give this forum over to you, it's all yours, no more attention from Sturgis...

Thank the lord, it's about freakin time. This was quite the read. It's obvious who the rager is after reading this lmao.
Reply Quote
Yes, it is very obvious who isn't letting go record.

/points at you and your immature childish replies
Edited by AceBro#1602 on 12/7/2013 1:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
Lets put this derailed train wreck of a thread (thanks guys) back on course.

Picked up a couple awesome HC players, still could use a few more active ones!
Reply Quote
Thanks for the apps so far, great crew still growing.
Reply Quote
Sent you a friend request Ace. I have some new 60 SC characters. Just switching from PC Diablo. There I played all Hardcore at the end. Looking for legit group play because the loot game seems to be real slow when running solo. Not real interested in the guild angle since I am a father and work full time.

Ps id who_dey81
Edited by Uriah#1279 on 12/8/2013 5:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
Seen your message and will add you soon as I get off, I tried to add you while playing but got the error too many friends... lol. So the request vanished. Will have to manually add you or restart system after I get done playing and remove some friends. Sorry bout that :p
Reply Quote
12/08/2013 05:14 PMPosted by Uriah
Not real interested in the guild angle since I am a father and work full time.

Oh and just to clarify man, there's no need to shy away from that, there's several members just like you too. A lot are just there to make friends and farming buddies. You are not obligated to do anything you don't want to :)
Reply Quote
Thanks and I look forward to running in game with you. Thanks for guild info. I will continue to think about it. My game time is just a little limited by the little one.
Reply Quote
12/09/2013 04:43 AMPosted by Uriah
Thanks and I look forward to running in game with you. Thanks for guild info. I will continue to think about it. My game time is just a little limited by the little one.

No worries my friend, I know all too well what you mean. :D
Reply Quote
I feel like a noob. Tried to play online today and found out that my Belkin router has some issue with the newest Blizzard patch. I will see what I can do to fix it. From what I have read it is new router or a wired connection.
Reply Quote
Like it won't work unless wired connection or you need to get a new router? That's a huge bummer man. You sure it's not something else like opening ports or something?
Reply Quote
When I try to join an online game I get an infinite loading screen. Only fix seems to be new router or a wired connection. I read about a way to work around it that involved loading the demo version leaving then loading the full version. Seems crazy though. It has only affected Belkin routers. Think I am going to buy a long Ethernet cable and go wired. Will probably be cheaper than a new router.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]