Diablo® III

Farting Fireballs

I have a Hellfire on my wiz and I've noticed that when she is standing directly in front of an obstacle (breakable or unbreakable) and does an attack that proc's the fireball sometimes it shoots out het backside. Very random and kind of funny.
Reply Quote
It sometimes triggers the fireball prior to your character spinning to attack a targeted item or enemy, hence the illusion that you're farting fireballs. Still funny to watch regardless :D
Reply Quote
Goodness
Gracious
Great Balls of Fire!
Reply Quote
12/01/2013 02:24 AMPosted by WishinCoin
Ace, im tired of the scrubs that keep insulting me even when i brimmed all the duped items from trade till every time i have is legit lol. I think imma just join your guild and let everyone that knows affixes to actually heed my story/items and i can actually have fun. Can i apply here :x

And how this matters with this thread? 0.0

On topic, i noticed it too, killing stuff by garting fireballs is pro lol.
Reply Quote
12/01/2013 02:24 AMPosted by WishinCoin
Ace, im tired of the scrubs that keep insulting me even when i brimmed all the duped items from trade till every time i have is legit lol. I think imma just join your guild and let everyone that knows affixes to actually heed my story/items and i can actually have fun. Can i apply here :x

Very fiery.
Kind of stinky like.... a fart!

Totally on topic.
Reply Quote
That very moment...when you see your char's a$$ firing it off and level the ground around you... That very moment you know that whatever you feed your char...wasnt wasted. Glorious!
Reply Quote
12/01/2013 08:35 AMPosted by Morgan
Glorious!

Read that in Kormac's voice.

It would have been funny if the fart proc'ed while he was saying that.
Reply Quote
12/01/2013 10:06 AMPosted by hahahaha
Glorious!

Read that in Kormac's voice.

It would have been funny if the fart proc'ed while he was saying that.

+1
Reply Quote
If you eat at a poorly ran Taco Bell you should be able to produce the same effect in real life.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]