Diablo® III

Looking for Andariel's Visage PS3

I think they look cool and would like to just own one. I have been playing for awhile now and I have never found 1. Im a paragon 18 and for some reason they have just never dropped. I am a barb so looking for one with life and strenght, doesnt have to be that good since I do not have much to trade. So I am mainly looking for some you guys are willing to spare.
Thanks In advance
Edited by Brutus#1632 on 12/2/2013 10:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
You mean Andariel's visage?
Reply Quote
lol @ paragon 18 and for some reason "x" just never dropped. I was paragon 86!!! EIGHTY-SIX!!!! before my first inna's temperance dropped.... just lol.
Reply Quote
12/02/2013 04:33 AMPosted by grogan
You mean Andariel's visage?

Sorry corrected the title, I have seen some with different names.
Edited by Brutus#1632 on 12/4/2013 5:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/02/2013 10:06 AMPosted by ShinObama
lol @ paragon 18 and for some reason "x" just never dropped. I was paragon 86!!! EIGHTY-SIX!!!! before my first inna's temperance dropped.... just lol.

Wow 86, Ill hit that by mid next year lol. I just didnt think it was a rarely droppped item.
Reply Quote
pretty sure I brimmed at least 20 of these by now, they're cheap as chips in AH :/
Reply Quote
Yes, Just buy one from the AH...

If I played a Strength Char. I would gladly donate you one, but I'm Int., so only have Int. Visages.
Reply Quote
I have one to trade, I'm looking for both Perfect Star Emerald and Marquise Ruby recipe
Reply Quote
Hak and Stefan... I want some of whatever you guys are smoking :) Console version dont have AH..... heh.... trade or loot, only way to get something here. We gotta run the hard way.... =P
Reply Quote
I think I may have those plans, whats your psn name?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]