Diablo® III

RIP Paul Walker, 40

tons of people played D2, who cares about him.

people like you is whats wrong with the world today.I gaurantee that more people cared about him than anyone will ever care about you .. grow up

^. Also, if you all actually did any research about this guy you would see your interpretation of him based solely on his movies is sickening to someone who actually has any sense to the type of person who is(this is coming from someone who hated most of his movies).

Just from the information I've obtained through all the media spam going on, he did more good than every raging nerd on here combined will ever do.
Edited by bmwiley#1898 on 11/30/2013 9:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/30/2013 07:19 PMPosted by Diablerie
not meaning to play Diablo's advocate but 2 things:

1) what does this have to do with D3?

2) hopefully they'll stop making those dreadful movies. it got to an even worse point than the Scream movies.

two points to go with your two points.

1)nothing

2)you're being extremely insensitive and obviously haven't been watching the newest movies. The series wasn't slowing down, it was actually gaining popularity again. The last two movies were a lot of fun to watch.
Reply Quote
Also, Paul wasn't the one driving the Porsche GT. He was a passenger.
The driver lost control and crashed. Both of them died.

May their souls rest in peace

P.S. Shut up, trolls.
Reply Quote
11/30/2013 09:07 PMPosted by DexterousGek
2)you're being extremely insensitive and obviously haven't been watching the newest movies. The series wasn't slowing down, it was actually gaining popularity again. The last two movies were a lot of fun to watch.

OMG how is he going to use a car to defeat his enemies in this episode? No way! Did he really get the girl this time? Amazing! What a man to never have to worry about meeting a woman with a "personality." Who wants one of those? AMIRITE!?

You know. I've never seen any of those movies, but I'm betting I've got it nailed down pretty tight.

--but you're right though. Whoever this guy is must be a role model to teen souljaboys everywhere.
Reply Quote
34 Tauren Paladin
11/30/2013 07:04 PMPosted by Nishi
died in a car crash :/

And so did thousands of other people today...
Reply Quote
And so did thousands of other people today...
Yes, but we don't know their names. Not saying he's more important than those people, but he is someone we've all heard of.
Reply Quote
Terrible news. I loved fast and the furious.
Reply Quote
This sucks !@# RIP The Fast and The furious
Reply Quote
He's a pretty good looking guy and decent actor, RIP.

All overweight men staring at the computer screen all day trolling in here, don't be angry no one gives a !@#$ about your deaths.
Reply Quote
Paul was not in the driver seat he was a passenger when it happen.
Reply Quote
11/30/2013 08:07 PMPosted by TheSaint
Sorry, I didn't know the guy, I don't like when anyone dies. That being said, I hope Fast and Furious dies. From what I heard they planned on funding up to 10 F&F's, and it's just too much this generation of kids are just bone heads for T&A and CGI car stunts. I bet most of the people who though Vin Diesel was a bad !@# didn't know he plays D&D Between all the Harry Potters, The Lord of the rings, Transformers, and the rest, so much damn milking going on of stories until they suck. Hunger games is probably going to have 10 freaken movies. It's all too much.

You do realize that most of those were based on something called books? The number of movies tends to match the number of books in the series. I believe the Hunger Games stops at three, but thanks for playing.
Reply Quote
11/30/2013 09:56 PMPosted by Nishi
I'm sorry but what the hell does this have to do with D3?

Thread reported.
I don't know if you noticed who you were talking to, but I don't have to post on topic. I'm not some random forum member. The mods are going to redirect this thread so that it gets more attention and that's it. They respect me and I respect them. Good day sir.

umm....wat?

So mods know you, and you are immediately exempt from forum guidelines? I call BS, i can hardly believe that
Reply Quote
11/30/2013 10:42 PMPosted by doyoulift
I don't know if you noticed who you were talking to, but I don't have to post on topic. I'm not some random forum member. The mods are going to redirect this thread so that it gets more attention and that's it. They respect me and I respect them. Good day sir.

umm....wat?

So mods know you, and you are immediately exempt from forum guidelines? I call BS, i can hardly believe that

No, I think he was saying he's generally a respectful poster, and just posting a thread in the wrong section isn't grounds for reporting.
Reply Quote
omgg...
Reply Quote
its sad he was playing a hardcore character, his deeds will be remembered.
Reply Quote
11/30/2013 09:04 PMPosted by Dabrixmgp
Should have driven slower and less furious.

He was actually a passenger driving to a charity event for kids. The driver died too unfortunately. R.I.P Paul Walker
Reply Quote
11/30/2013 09:56 PMPosted by Nishi
I'm sorry but what the hell does this have to do with D3?

Thread reported.

LOL! :D I love your posts!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]