Diablo® III

Leaving and Selling Gear

It's time for me to move on. ROS doesn't look like much and I'm done grinding P levels.

Selling my gear and giving all proceeds to charity.

254K DPS Skorn Doc with 88% mit (raw DPS is 243K w/o Scoundrel)

BTW no BoA except bracer and ruby.

8 billion gold or $200 Paypal

All details

http://d3up.com/b/1234629#gear

Would like to sell as a set. Will keep together for a week, and then will piece out. If you want the set or a piece then leave message here or in sales thread.
Reply Quote
:( sry to see you go man. maybe one day you can make a return to ros and join the wd clan. :)

i hope im not out of line or anything here but im sure you saw avila was having hard times maybe if you did plan on donating some of your proceeds to charity, maybe u can take a look at avila to help with his chemo. sry if that was forward or anything but i would ask the same for you my friend. anyway take care mate.
Reply Quote
yup time to cash out!
Reply Quote
11/29/2013 03:05 PMPosted by EvoIution
maybe u can take a look at avila to help with his chemo. sry if that was forward or anything but i would ask the same for you my friend. anyway take care mate.

Yeah I already gave him the proceeds from all my gold. I'll see how it's going for him when/if I sell.
Reply Quote
11/29/2013 03:20 PMPosted by skywalkerfx
maybe u can take a look at avila to help with his chemo. sry if that was forward or anything but i would ask the same for you my friend. anyway take care mate.

Yeah I already gave him the proceeds from all my gold. I'll see how it's going for him when/if I sell.

very cool man.
Reply Quote
Good Luck... its good to donate ....

Its worth no more than 100-120 though, unless there is gold involved with it ??
Edited by Tonygoulet#1486 on 11/29/2013 8:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
I just sold 2B gold for $60. You think I have 4B of gear on?
Reply Quote
I def believe you sky, I just sold my gear and ended up with just over 7 hundy and still have some bis gear in ah. I know people are saying that gear value is depreciating but there are people still looking for end game gear. I sold most of my gear with hopes of 200$ and ended up having my comp fixed and my playstation 4 near payed off with some solid gear still on ah.
Reply Quote
So long and take care skywalkerfx. I honestly don't blame you for leaving as I myself may be leaving if Loot 2.0 doesn't deliver. As I've said before the RoS xpac looks pretty epic but blizzard is implementing to many restrictions that simply inhibit our game play and fun. Btw whats your contact info on PoE should I decide to pick it up if I leave D3? I'm also playing GW2 on BlackGate server user name is heyguyslol.1974 in case you ever pick the game up, its actually pretty fun more so than wow imo.
Reply Quote
11/29/2013 11:40 PMPosted by heyguyslol
Btw whats your contact info on PoE should I decide to pick it up if I leave D3?

Still the same skywalkerfx in PoE. If I stick with it I may try to form up a clan of d3ers. But I'm still learning, level 40, so not going to happen until I play through the other two levels.

You might like it over there heyguys, I'm still no expert in the skill tree. It seeems to have a lot of possibilities.

11/29/2013 11:40 PMPosted by heyguyslol
I'm also playing GW2 on BlackGate server user name is heyguyslol.1974 in case you ever pick the game up, its actually pretty fun more so than wow imo.

Haven't seen that one. I'll look into it.

11/29/2013 10:03 PMPosted by HardCopy
I def believe you sky, I just sold my gear and ended up with just over 7 hundy and still have some bis gear in ah.

Hey worst that can happen is i part it out and i know I can beat $200 that way.
Reply Quote
Sad. Another good wd leaving.

Sky, wish u all the best!
Reply Quote
whoa...players quitting in mass... Im thinking Blizz marketing strat for ROS aint working..
Reply Quote
sky :(

farewell and may thee always walk in the light, as a Nephelem in real life.

I may not have always agree'd with what you said (am im sure same is back @ me in your case) but may life be good, may your drinks be plentiful and may your foes be vanquished, from now, evermore. :)

P.S i may be interested in your Litany if you go piecemeal. Will keep an eye on topic and keep updated yo!

P.P.S Still sorry to see you go. :(
Edited by skitzflik#1694 on 12/2/2013 1:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
@ Kenji - Thanks for send off. I wish you luck too.

@ Skitz - Yes I have had some disagreements with people on the forum but in the end I think we all took it in stride, and for the most part I have at least reached a "mutual middle ground" on certain topics.

But I'm going to continue to hack and slash, just in a different direction. I'm giving PoE a go and I expect at some time I will run into a few of you over there.

Best of Luck with ROS and your future hack and slashing.
Reply Quote
ah... one of the pillars of the WD forums... good luck and more power to you! that epic Index thread of yours will always be of great help to us newbs and pros alike!
Reply Quote
Sky!! It is sad to see you go. Thank you for letting us all know though, and good luck with your other endeavors. You're a high quality community member and gamer, and you helped garner great respect for this class and the WD forum.

Good luck with your set sale too. Your gear makes one happy family and I bet it would love to stay all together :)

[Pretty much everything you have is an upgrade for me in some way. If you get to parting it out, I'll try and get on the list for a few of these, like helm, chest, litany, gloves, belt...]

Farewell, kindred spirit!
Reply Quote
Ozquickee and Rookfire - Thanks for the send off guys.

And if I don't get an offer by this weekend I'll start parting out the gear.
Reply Quote
Sky,

I know you and I dont know each other well, But it would be a shame to lose a player like you for players to come to for guidance.

I hope that you would reconsider your options, when the time comes at least try ROS.

anyway bud, if you don't...

God speed pal. thanks for all your contributions to this community
Reply Quote
I'm thinking of giving ROS a go with whatever items I have left. Probably try the crusader. I'm not disapearing forever, just don't want to see my gear rot for 4 or 5 months if someone can get some use out of it.
Reply Quote
Sky its sad to see you go yet hopefully you dabble a little in the ROS when it starts for at least a short period (sounds like no endgame = very short lived xD).

I also shot a nice donation to avila. I think he needs as much help as possible even though we do not know him.

I wish you the best my friend in whatever you do and maybe we will all touch base in ROS for the short life it seems its heading for.

:P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]