Diablo® III

Leaving and Selling Gear

Best of wishes skywalkerfx and have fun with PoE. I was playing it too from day one of open beta but gave up continually reinstalling it after my PC fried for the millionth time. Ironically I haven't had any issues since. Which hero did you roll as your primary?
Reply Quote
View profile
all the best sky! thank you for all your contributions to the WD community!
Reply Quote
View profile
- Gotcha - Thanks for the good words and looking out for a fellow WD. Maybe we will run into each other again and if not, enjoyed the chats we had.

- Surijak - I'm playing a Templar in PoE but it seems like no matter what character you play, you can grab skills of the other characters. I'm level 45 now in Cruel Difficulty (Nightmare level in Dibalo 3 speak) and there are so many more choices and subtleties in charater building.
Really, its kind of a challenge, but I'm getting there.

Ermite - Well you are still around, after all. I always enjoyed your item finding posts, you've be a good friend in the forums, and I will always admire your steadfastness in running CoB in 1.07. You must have been very surprised to wake up to the firebat nerf in 1.08, and CoB going from a questionable skill to the latest WD fad skill.
Best of luck my friend and maybe I will see you running around RoS or PoE.
Reply Quote
I am looking for a good zuni helm and if you are willing to sell your helm, let me know. Thanks.

can do by gold or rmah
Edited by FrenzyPanda#6408 on 12/10/2013 6:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
How's it looking Sky, any good offers?

Any 2nd thoughts yet about cashing out and sticking around with the rest of us?

<3
Reply Quote
View profile
No solid set offers yet. I will have to piece it probably. I have mixed feelings about cashing in. If the PTR update comes soon I might give it a go.

Level 47 in PoE, Cruel (Round II)
Reply Quote
Mixed feelings, yes! That's the start of you changing your mind completely and doubling down on RoS with all of us :)

How's your status these days?
Reply Quote
View profile
12/18/2013 11:52 AMPosted by Rookfire
How's your status these days?

Mostly playing PoE. Level 51 in their Nightmare equivalent level.

Not liking what I've heard of RoS so far.

Had an offer on my gear but didn't get back with the guy quick enough.

Just hanging out really.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]