Diablo® III

From PC to ps3, add me

Add me on ps3, I'm giving it a shot. - DrumMach1ne
Reply Quote
Ahhh, now you'll see why the PC will never get the offline mode. :)
Reply Quote
Add me PSN GreenThumb420247
Reply Quote
PSN samsaz81

previously played on XBox 360 almost exclusively hardcore. Ligit player, self-found, will share my unused items with others free of charge.
Reply Quote
Hey guys, I think all of you have added me and even joined a game with me last night. I don't have a head set yet, thinking of getting one tonight. Still getting used to the switch from PC to ps3, honestly its like a whole new game and I'm liking it more so than on PC. Anyways, took me a bit to figure out how to respond to friend requests and game invites so hopefully I didn't ignore anyone. Always need more friends so add me up! Psn - DrumMach1ne
Reply Quote
You'll enjoy it. It's way better on console right now. I believe so anyway. Lots of good people play it, sadly you'll run into a ton of ignorant egotistical jerkoffs too. Just a heads up :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]