Diablo® III

Constructive Views of WD for ROS

Please, do not transform witch doctor into summon necro.
Reply Quote
01/25/2014 12:21 AMPosted by PieknyTomek
Please, do not transform witch doctor into summon necro.

I hope they don't make it the only efficient build either.

I do hope they make pets just as viable as every other high torment build, with the right items, skills, and passive.
Reply Quote
01/26/2014 09:54 PMPosted by MCP
I do hope they make pets just as viable as every other high torment build, with the right items, skills, and passive.

As well as our other 20 skills we wont be able to use at Torment levels ....

Come on Devs here us !!...you can do it!!!
Reply Quote
01/27/2014 11:40 AMPosted by REAPER666
01/26/2014 09:54 PMPosted by MCP

As well as our other 20 skills we wont be able to use at Torment levels ....

Come on Devs here us !!...you can do it!!!

to be completely honest i dont understand why every single skill isnt usuable for the highest difficulty. if u could use it at t6 then its usuable for any other difficulty period. why have bats do up to 1000% wd or have bears hit for 300% wd each but them have skills like corspe bomb or acid cloud hit for under 400% wd with even higher mana costs? anyone can look at that and say well by mana cost and dps output im alot better off usuing bats or bears, then ur back to where we were in d3v only 2-4 viable end game skills for dps output. they should work from the top down, if the skills works on t6 then it will work for every other difficulty in the game. any skills should be usuable for any difficulty period.
Edited by EvoIution#1710 on 1/27/2014 2:30 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]