Diablo® III

Diablo 4 Release May Be Sooner

Most people hate death penalty experience loss. But I think that was a valuable tool to strike some fear of death into the player.

People need something to hate. They hate it, but they need it. They need something to fear
Reply Quote
Blizzard PLEASE READ THIS POST. As a Diablo fan (D2 and D1 specifically, D3 not so much) I completely agree with this post. There is no saving to D3. Not only that but it seems like the blizzard employees do not care and do not listen to their fanbase/community.

Requesting Sticky if possible.
Reply Quote
11/30/2013 02:39 PMPosted by Jester
- Make block rate above 90% damage blocked and increase block% of shields.

You really don't know how to play anything except that running wizard that you, to this day, refuse to fight most of us here in the brawling side of the forums... without us using our mule characters. :3

- If you can't make better, more fun to play skills, remove WD all together.

*face-palm* Seriously? :3

- Remove ground control except freeze, or allow items skills that cancel it out like cannot be frozen.

Seems like someone gets stunned all the time in the scorched chapel. :3

- Restore auction house. Otherwise everyone will get scammed on d2jsp of all their worth.

Only idiots get scammed. That's why RoS will be BoA. :3

- Allow pvp in all areas except town. No player should be safe outside town at any time.

Oh, you wouldn't want that. I and many others will be hunting you down 24/7. Then you'd fill this forum up with more rants. :3

Truth be told before the RoS launches, i think Scrapz and many others still want to get a piece of your meat too. Still, you continue to refuse our requests. Just yesterday you left me hanging in a thread when i asked for a duel.

Oh yeah, all classes aside from the wizard are imbalanced for you. Right? Jester, your posts as always are hilarious. :3

The Troll Slayer
Sanguine Palladian Autonomous Noob Kicker™ (S.P.A.N.K.)
AKA The Black Brigade; We Hunt For Sport ®
Caution: I'm a dude.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ProxySpam

He's too busy posting on Youtube videos of him dueling with people whose Paragon level is 50/60 times lower than his ,and mocking/insulting them when they inevitably go down in one shot, to duel with you.

Clearly a pro gamer through and through.....
Edited by RickRolled#2164 on 3/14/2014 11:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Blizzard said they were ending Diablo, with 3 and its last expansion. Nothing about Diablo 4.
Reply Quote

- Come up with CREATIVE new skills. D3 skills don't qualify as creative. Except those copied from D2.

That is the exact opposite of creative.
Reply Quote
Most of these (90%) are foolish and make you sound kinda dumb. Other then that..... well.. no thats it.
Reply Quote
blah
Reply Quote
I don't want Diablo 2 HD.

Sure, there are many failed mechanics, but nearly all of your suggestions are D2 based, and thus making the entire suggestion "Diablo 2 HD"
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
a-!@#$ing-men
Reply Quote
+1

Sticky please
Reply Quote
As long as the AH is not the RMAH, I am in. That or make trading rooms.
Reply Quote
04/01/2014 07:20 PMPosted by Immortal
Most of these (90%) are foolish and make you sound kinda dumb. Other then that..... well.. no thats it.

This.
Reply Quote
well then get back to playing d1 kiddos
Reply Quote

- Make the DH FUN like the amazon in d2. MULTIPLE ARROW. Life leech, mana leech.

I miss that.
Reply Quote
I approve this message. Diablo 2 was and still is a better game. I play it way more often than d3.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]