Diablo® III

Inferno master V softcore demon hunter run

Has anyone done a run through the campaign on solo master v inferno softcore without dying? And, I mean legit items. The highest dps in the world demon hunter on pc is 596000 unbuffed. If you mod, thats fine. Lets not turn this thread into a call out of modders.
If youve done it, what were your items, dps etc.....
If you havent, what would you think it would take?

Please, lets have a civil conversation...
Reply Quote
I think Master V is purposely hard to encourage group play. No DH would ever go through it without dying.

In hardcore mode, I've read in diablo.somepage that the character with the least success reaching level 60 is the DH.

No surprises there, as there are more offensive skills than defensive skills for the DH. No Spirit Vessel, Unstable Anomaly, or Near Death experience to escape certain death once in a while.

Our main stat is Dex, which is not even counted in eHp as it is more of a luck stat than a defensive stat.
Edited by hahahaha#1814 on 12/1/2013 12:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
Ive done it on master level 1. However my demon hunter is only at about 100k. Mr hahaha, what are your stats on your dh? If he is ready for master v, you should try it and see how many times you die.
Reply Quote
How bout a monk? Can a monk do it?
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Priest
All classes are m5 viable with good gear and spec. I haven't played a barb but from what I hear they are on of the fastest farmers.

Wizard perma archon is my favorite farm class and works the best for me.

Monk is a really fast farmers also but it has this ability that ups their attack speed and soon your screen is lagging as you sling around everywhere..monks also tend to be the class that I experience the most freezes with also even if it's someone else who's playing it.

DH I haven't had much luck with because I hate ranged classes but I've seen a few farm fairly quick.

Witch doctor has cob which is certainly viable but I just hate this skill and it seems much slower then the others. Now zero dogs is pretty damn fast..not as fast as my wizard but he is up there.

These are just my opinions.
Edited by Desel on 12/2/2013 6:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/02/2013 06:07 AMPosted by Desel
All classes are m5 viable with good gear and spec. I haven't played a barb but from what I hear they are on of the fastest farmers.

Wizard perma archon is my favorite farm class and works the best for me.

Monk is a really fast farmers also but it has this ability that ups their attack speed and soon your screen is lagging as you sling around everywhere..monks also tend to be the class that I experience the most freezes with also even if it's someone else who's playing it.

DH I haven't had much luck with because I hate ranged classes but I've seen a few farm fairly quick.

Witch doctor has cob which is certainly viable but I just hate this skill and it seems much slower then the others. Now zero dogs is pretty damn fast..not as fast as my wizard but he is up there.

These are just my opinions.

Im talking about being able to solo master v without dying. The entire campaign in master v without dying.
Edited by batmanbiker#1377 on 12/2/2013 2:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
lol this would be easy to do. pop gloom spam rapid fire... rinse and repeat.
Reply Quote
im with mr haha. i dont think it can be done with a demon hunter. a monk maybe.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]