Diablo® III

Will ROS be on Xbox 360/ PS3

Will someone please confirm this not everyone can afford a PS4
Reply Quote
According to the official wiki, RoS will be ported over to PS3 and 360. I will find the link and post it
Reply Quote
^ that link doesn't give any information. Very old article and everything in it is already known. I'm still awaiting that link AirJordan73 was talking about. :)
Edited by AceBro#1602 on 11/30/2013 6:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
The official wiki has changed to not include the xbone and the ps3.
Reply Quote
would be nice if we could get a blue to confirm or deny this....
Reply Quote
Blizz won't confirm a thing sorry.

people have been asking (begging/demanding) any kind of answer and have been met with silence, so I wouldn't hope you will get any kind of statement from a blue in this thread.
Reply Quote
They are probably trying to work is out so it comes the 360 and PS3 and works well, this could be adjusting graphical requirements, density, and just basic cod stuff as well. Blizz likes to announce things when they are sure they can make it happen rather then tell folks "We are going to try." only to get a lot of flak when they can't do it. Patience padawan.
Reply Quote
12/01/2013 04:04 PMPosted by SynthFEtish
They are probably trying to work is out so it comes the 360 and PS3 and works well, this could be adjusting graphical requirements, density, and just basic cod stuff as well. Blizz likes to announce things when they are sure they can make it happen rather then tell folks "We are going to try." only to get a lot of flak when they can't do it. Patience padawan.
^This. That's why he's a jedi master.
Reply Quote
It would be a real bummer if I couldnt play the expansion on my PS3..... at the same time I will most likely be getting the PS4 after the hype dies down and some initial bugs get worked out..... I guess the question then will be, will my PSN account; achievements and trophies and such, transfer over? Or if I want to play on PS4, will I have start allllll over?

Curious if anyone has read anything about this... thanks :)
Reply Quote
Confirmed that the PS4 Diablo 3 version will allow for a one-time character transfer from the PS3. They're still figuring out the details. Bing or Google and the references will be there. I'm waiting to get a PS4 too. Mainly because nobody has them in stock and probably won't until after Christmas.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
In all honesty blizzard and microsoft have grown to be very greedy... look at all the bs they were trying to pull with the xbox1... microsoft will do anything to get money these days. I wouldn't put it past them to try to get more One sales by not releasing it for 360 lol
Reply Quote
Holy thread resurrection! :-)

Ok, so the devs (or was it Berger?) have said in an interview that PS3 saves will be importable on the PS4. Basically just read what jrudemood said.

As for not being able to afford a PS4, watch how everyone will suddenly be able to afford a next gen console when the last gen titles run out lol (which I'm sure Sony and Microsoft are hoping to see happen sooner than later). ;-)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]