Diablo® III

Best thing you've ever found.

Ok sure this is only a rare ring not a legendary or anything but its still the best rare ring Ive ever found. I also realize this ring won't do much for a modder/duper but ya know... us self-found "purists" are an odd bunch. But here are the stats:

Signet Zeal

+12-25 damage
+147 dex
+6% ias
+48% cd
+3% cc
socket

Found in master 3 act 3 keeps. (edited because I forgot to put the socket)
Edited by ShinObama#1527 on 11/30/2013 5:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
You lucked out, nice find. Best item I found was IK gloves - forget the exact stats though.
Reply Quote
You lucked out, nice find. Best thing I ever found was Huzke.

Fixed.
Reply Quote
I see what you did there. You sly dog, you!
Reply Quote
Yeah, I know the ring isnt the greatest but when you play self-found in this game and get back brought down to Earth so to speak about what ACTUALLY drops and all that.... that is why I made this thread... so that people that want to play legit can see what they can get and not have it be cheater poop. Yes, yes I know who's to know I actually got that drop or who's to know who lists stuff here if they are modders, dupers, liars. Who knows... but if you pay enough attention you can spot them.
Reply Quote
Chants wand on my (now deceased) hardcore wizard.
Reply Quote
11/30/2013 08:26 PMPosted by EmmetOtter
Chants wand on my (now deceased) hardcore wizard.

Hey man least you are playing the game the way you should. (still deceased)
Reply Quote
Just found another ring:

+46 physical res
+6 ias
+242 armor
+45cd
+6cc
socket
Reply Quote
A rare ring with 40 chd, 65 res all and 9% ias, another rare one with 4.0% cc 10 as and 35 res all. A litany with 50ish chd and ias. No socket on the last two tough. Seems like rings are the only yellows drops which can be used for good.
Edited by Morgan#2439 on 12/1/2013 7:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
Best ever on the PC was an average Zuni chest found by my third or fourth hardcore wizard just after Monster Power was introduced and before Blizz "corrected" (nerfed) Inferno damage. That Zuni chest helped her survive survive 3+ PC crashes and server disconnects (usually fatal in hardcore) and beat Inferno for the first time in hardcore.
Reply Quote
I found a manajuma knife in monster power 0 with socket and 98% cd before blizzard "nerfed" the drops read: manipulated drops so that the good loot very seldom dropped to keep things pricey in the AH.
Reply Quote
Skywarden

197% CD
2 sockets

Put 2 marquise greens for a total of 414% CD!!!
Too bad I don't use 2 hand
Reply Quote
pride belt with no str but has 3% life steal instead.

manticore 1545 dps 2 sockets

well, I have more but these 2 are my best :P
Reply Quote
12/01/2013 02:12 PMPosted by liquidsnakes
Skywarden

197% CD
2 sockets

417% bub.
Reply Quote
Skywarden197% CD2 socketsPut 2 marquise greens for a total of 414% CD!!!Too bad I don't use 2 hand
My Barb just came.....
Reply Quote
I have found a decent amount of good gear on console but my best so far would have to be this:

Skycutter 1-Hand Sword

1420.8 DPS
8% Damage
252 Strength
13% Damage to Demons
87% Critical Hit Damage
1 Socket (Marquise gem for 197% Crit Dmg)
Chance to summon one bad-!@# but nonetheless useless angel when attacking
Reply Quote
Skywarden

197% CD
2 sockets

This can actually beat Skorn and The Messer if you use a ruby and an emerald if ever you decide to go the two-hand route provided it has 1.5k dps. Slower AP burn.
Reply Quote
Me, the best items I got are Inna's and Natalya's chest with all resist.

And no, when it comes to Inna's it is a tradeoff between getting All Resist and getting 300 + vit as it can only roll one random. Inna's can only get 200 max vit with no rolls in PS3. :)

Legit players can correct me, though.
Reply Quote
Best thing I've ever found was $140 in 20s in a Wal-Mart parking lot. Does that count?
Reply Quote
12/04/2013 12:18 PMPosted by AceBro
Best thing I've ever found was $140 in 20s in a Wal-Mart parking lot. Does that count?

Well, if you consider only the title, it does count.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]