Diablo® III

It's all about Chakrams X360 Softcore

I am looking for a good Nats Embrace or Beckon Sail with Chakram Cost Reduction. Also a good Dead Mans Legacy or Skull Grasp with the same Reduction.
Edited by aXiom#2150 on 11/29/2013 12:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
For best results list platform (ps3 vs. xbox) and mode (normal vs hardcore).

Going for zero hatred chackram build, eh?
Reply Quote
Yes wanted to try something out of the line. Now that I have the Zero Dogs why not Zero Chakrams? :) But it seems that no ones playing them so my Hope for the Items is not that high.
Reply Quote
11/29/2013 12:47 PMPosted by aXiom
Yes wanted to try something out of the line. Now that I have the Zero Dogs why not Zero Chakrams? :) But it seems that no ones playing them so my Hope for the Items is not that high.

Saw a DH with that gear on the PC in hardcore. He had 3 -Chackram cost items and an unreal amount of +Discipline too. Can't remember the build too well, but there was no Primary attacks, just Chackram Razor Disk and maybe one other Hatred spender and everything else was Discipline (Prep, SS, Gloom, some other stuff).
Reply Quote
I never saw one on Console. Always Rapidfire. Three Items with Chakram Reduction? I think two good ones are more than enough. Nats Embrace can have -5 Hatred as well as the Skull Grasp I think. Even if the Ring has only -4 or -3 it would be enough thanks too Hatred Regen and Preparation.
Reply Quote
Oh sry. :) Only the Zero Dogs Gear?
Reply Quote
Actually I only have the 0 Dogs so here are the stats:

Quetzalcoatl
284 Int
8% AS
11 Mana per Sec
6% CC
- 10 Dogs

Homunculus
200 - 505 Dmg
280 Int
262 Vit
81 Res all
12% Life
- 9% Dmg from Elites
- 19 Dogs

Skull Grasp
295 Int
9% AS
259 LpH
274 Armor
6% CC
- 7 Dogs

And thats it.

For zero chakram I think we can get -5 from Chest Armor and -4 from Skull Grasp
Reply Quote
I think 10 sec is max. I tried to find information bout that but like u i only can compare to pc items.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]