Diablo® III

An "Intelligent" assessment on ROS..so far

I'm starting to think they're really pushing the legendaries = new build approach this time. You find a legendary (or complete a set), it gives you a certain build. Don't have the legendary? Use one of the base builds in the meantime until you do. I'm not opposed to this, it can make your build feel like an achievement if/when you can put it together.

At this point I would love if we had a list of all legendaries incoming for the WD class, it'd certainly help make the theory crafting process fun while we wait for RoS.
Reply Quote
12/18/2013 04:09 AMPosted by Surijak
At this point I would love if we had a list of all legendaries incoming for the WD class, it'd certainly help make the theory crafting process fun while we wait for RoS.

Amen to this bud
Reply Quote
"You Fetishes shoot a Poison Dart every time you do. (previously enhanced only Poison Dart)"

^ I'm really interested on where you get that legendary bonus from (it's on some pages listing datamined legendary bonuses as of 12 December).

That combined with the Starmetal Kukri bonus (Reduce cooldown of BBV and Fetish Army by one second every time your fetishes deal damage) and Zunimassa set's permanent army bonus could make for an interesting build.

I would like to see those set items with Splinters and Fetish Sycophants in a build. Rain of darts would be entertaining to watch.
Reply Quote
I agree wit Han on some specific topics. I do like the auction house so I can try a variety of builds rather cheaply and easily. Then I can focus on the character that I enjoy playing the most. With ROS that will not be possible. Users will have to pick a character and stick it out. There are a lot of problems with the Auction House, but you gotta admit we had to see this coming. With such an influx of items the prices are going to drop.
Reply Quote
Hmm maybe some comments are needed after some time has gone by....

I was just reading over all your guys comments here...man, you guys rock!!!
Edited by REAPER666#1553 on 1/8/2014 6:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
Edited by REAPER666#1553 on 1/8/2014 6:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hard to say anything new just yet, Blizzard has been on holidays. Expect some more fire when they next patch the beta.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]