Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
These are my top most annoying enemies
1) those damn giant mosquito things in act 2 that shoot out those tiny little bugs and keep running away when you get near. Especially annoying when they are elite pack with illusion ability.....
2) the fat blood clan mages that always run away into more mobs and champ packs when you try to get rid of them. And when they put that gold shield on everything......
3) Savage beats charging off screen in FoM.
4) the fallen shamans elite pack in dalghur oasis. They always run away and do a ton of dmg.
monster with natural knockback like those tremors in act 3. SOOOOO annoying.. Oh and playing with my DH and waller + frozen + whatever else. The most annoying monster in this entire game HAS to be those fat goat dudes in act 3 that shield guys. Let them shield your treasure troll and you'll see what I mean.
O yea these guys too. Ran into a blue champ pack recently and they had illusion as one ability...
Don't forget molten + desecration + arcane + Waller or knock back or nightmarish or vortex. Funny how after doing many runs the, it looks as if the CPU AI kicks in and always puts in the worst champ packs for ur character. But thankfully there's nothing like what my friend described on the early version of champ packs in PC version, one example being the gold outlined monsters being invincible until white mobs that come with it are all dead, that's just crazy.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.