Diablo® III

Random post on most annoying enemies

These are my top most annoying enemies

1) those damn giant mosquito things in act 2 that shoot out those tiny little bugs and keep running away when you get near. Especially annoying when they are elite pack with illusion ability.....
2) the fat blood clan mages that always run away into more mobs and champ packs when you try to get rid of them. And when they put that gold shield on everything......
3) Savage beats charging off screen in FoM.
4) the fallen shamans elite pack in dalghur oasis. They always run away and do a ton of dmg.
Reply Quote
Anything that ends up with the trio of wall/plague/arcane and then blocks me into a corner.
Reply Quote
Extra life+wall+fast / arcane+wall+burn when i use mage. Everything with arcane+any passive dmg affix (poison, burn)+ reflect dmg on my monk.
Reply Quote
Succubus in Act 3/4

Morlu Incinerators in Act 4

Savage Beasts in Act 1
Reply Quote
Don't forget plagued plus wall plus frozen plus vortex
Reply Quote
What about in Act IV? Those huge sledge fist demon guys? Fairly easy to dodge, but if you get hit by them, you're done for most of the time. Unless you have great gear and stats. They hit hard like those beasts in Act I
Reply Quote
Ok, Vortex + Knockback.

Where you want me going?
Reply Quote
monster with natural knockback like those tremors in act 3. SOOOOO annoying.. Oh and playing with my DH and waller + frozen + whatever else. The most annoying monster in this entire game HAS to be those fat goat dudes in act 3 that shield guys. Let them shield your treasure troll and you'll see what I mean.
Reply Quote
11/30/2013 02:53 PMPosted by AceBro
What about in Act IV? Those huge sledge fist demon guys? Fairly easy to dodge, but if you get hit by them, you're done for most of the time. Unless you have great gear and stats. They hit hard like those beasts in Act I

O yea these guys too. Ran into a blue champ pack recently and they had illusion as one ability...
Reply Quote
Jailer, Vortex, Arcane

that beats all...
Reply Quote
Nightmare, shielding, with poison and/or arcane are the scariest for my monk. Will short-circuit my LoH/LS and suddenly the life drops...
Reply Quote
Don't forget molten + desecration + arcane + Waller or knock back or nightmarish or vortex. Funny how after doing many runs the, it looks as if the CPU AI kicks in and always puts in the worst champ packs for ur character. But thankfully there's nothing like what my friend described on the early version of champ packs in PC version, one example being the gold outlined monsters being invincible until white mobs that come with it are all dead, that's just crazy.
Reply Quote
Wallers or Jailers with Arcane Orbs........ SUUUUCK to the max :P
Reply Quote
pots:..... I played since PC release.... that sounds wierd :P LOL
Reply Quote
The noise the mallet lords make when they die really annoy me... I feel like it should be more of a roar , rather then air escaping a balloon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]