Diablo® III

X360: Looking for legit HC players

Looking for a few legit players to play HC with.
I'm really only interested in those who find their own items.

Dupers, modders, etc. all: Play as you wanna play, this is just what I'm looking for, no offense.

I'm in A1 NM, but right now I'm mostly looking to have a few good HC friends to play online with.

XBL: LankyBastid
Reply Quote
I'm 100% legit and play hc on xbox
Add me OtterInsanity
My lowest level is a level 52 wiz.
Paragon 32
I have a level 60 monk capable of doing m3 and a dh capable of doing m1 comfortably.
Reply Quote
I'll add ya. WIll probably take me a bit to get to your level but hopefully we can play soon.
Reply Quote
I've been diligently leveling my Barbarian from level 30 to level 50. I just got live last Friday, but hadnt really played any quick matches.

Played a quick match tonight with a level 45 monk that popped. They respawned and I thought it was odd. He said he wasnt hardcore, so I was even more perplexed but figured they must mix HC and SC heroes.

I had a lump in my throat though. Quit the game, and inspected my barbarian to find out he was NOT hardcore. I feel like an idiot.

Long story short, I have a level 4 hardcore demonhunter now. So if either of yall are bored and want to start fresh.. hit me up.
Reply Quote
I've yet to start a HC but always down to play with others , Hit me up on xbox if you wanna play gt : Baphom3t
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]