Diablo® III

[Idea] Create your own legendary

-Add another legendary plan, except this plan could be used to forge any type of armor

-Make the drop rate maybe 1 in a million or something outrageous like that

-have 6 random properties that you get to choose from the entire affix pool that all roll at max values

-Require a crazy amount of crafting mats to forge the armor maybe like 100 of each mat in the game and a certain legendary of the same armor type

-After you craft the armor the blacksmith forgets the plan and can never be taught it again

I think this would be a really cool way to spice up diablo a little bit in terms of gear. You can have something really rewarding to work towards and also have an extremely OP piece of gear that is completely unique to you and how you want to play.

Let me know what you guys think
Reply Quote
View profile
I like this idea, A special plan to allow me to create any piece of gear i may be missing and depending on it's item level allow me to choose all stats that i wish. This would certainly add to the character building that we all want.
Reply Quote
Not a bad idea, but I can see people complaining the drop rate is to low, and people want this legendary plan! Then if it were raised and dropped on a normal basis after people just complaining about it, people would be using these forged items instead of found gear, making all other gear useless. Like I said, not a bad idea, but I cant see it happening.
Reply Quote
View profile
12/04/2013 03:51 PMPosted by HeavyDuty
Not a bad idea, but I can see people complaining the drop rate is to low, and people want this legendary plan! Then if it were raised and dropped on a normal basis after people just complaining about it, people would be using these forged items instead of found gear, making all other gear useless. Like I said, not a bad idea, but I cant see it happening.
People will complain for the sake of doing so. But i never let that crash my party, I just don't invite those types of people. :)
Reply Quote
That response is everything that is wrong with diablo..nothing against you its just the fact that its so easy to assume that people would complain its too hard to get. Imagine how amazing it would feel after grinding for endless days when that plan finally dropped. also I dont know if you got confused with my post but I said that you would only be able to use it once and never reteach the blacksmith so essentially you would only be able to have 1 forged piece of armor not a whole set
Reply Quote
This idea might work!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]