Diablo® III

Will there be Arena pvp in the expansion?

Seeing how they mentioned it before the release of D3, but arena still haven't come out yet. Will there be arena pvp in the expansion?
Reply Quote
Hello Asuko!

There was a question concerning the PvP at the Blizzcon 2013 and the devs didn't give
any updates on it unfortunately. They want to make the current endgame way
better and focus more on the Loot 2.0 system.

They will take their time to release a unique PvP system for Diablo III and they will
try to keep us updated as soon as they can, I'm pretty sure.

Hope I answered your question.
Best regards!
Reply Quote
View profile
I dont have high hopes for a full pvp system but there better be some update to brawling at least. if they dont at give us another brawling map and a spectator system I dont think im gonna get the expansion..
Reply Quote
I certainly hope for the initial 60 bucks I spent to get the core game, and the cash I throw at the 'next' expansion, that they would at least focus somewhat on the brawling aspect of the game.

Personally new to brawling anyways, longtime PVE player, and veteran Diablo 1,2.

I see a slight purpose in waiting to develop the PVP system until the post patch for the new loot system, and see how to balance classes and build from there.

But to leave your loyal fans and customers in the dark without so much as a nod to many of the other countless features which need to be integrated within the game to even be considered among the greats...

cough cough, Runestones, Multi-socketed weapons, Charms, Mercenaries, please don't make me come up with my 95 theses and Hammer of the Ancients it to the doors of the great hall of Blizzard...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]