Diablo® III

24 hour stream for Child's Play!!!!!

not sure where, or if i can even post this here, but i am a New streamer, focusing on the new people starting to play d3, i do set builds, giveaways, and ill do alot alot more as well,

i want to start spreading the word about a stream for Child's Play i will be doing in the next week, or 2. and not sure where i can post, so if i cant post here, by all means im sorry. just trying to spread the word for a good cause, and of course getting my name out there in the streaming community.

twitch.tv/MrPenguin22 thanks alot for those who stop by, will be live almost everyday.
Edited by GlyKon#1909 on 12/6/2013 12:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
12/05/2013 12:58 PMPosted by MrPenguin
and not sure where i can post

It belongs over in the Gameplay Videos and Streams forum. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/8705194/ You may find that the mods move it there for you.
Reply Quote
Thanks! i looked but i must of missed it, sorry

if a mod could please move it, that would be amazing!
Reply Quote
going to be updating this soon, i think next wednesday @ 7 PM EST will kick off the stream!! i hope to see alot of people there!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]