Diablo® III

Why POE have more viewer of Diablo on Twitch

http://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Diablo%20III%3A%20Reaper%20of%20Souls

Only casual.

Paragon 34
Paragon 45
Paragon 79

Who want see stupid casual play at this game ?

"Hey, its me after 18 month of no playing, i'm going show u how take all blue item, kill all mob 1 per 1 and how farm very slow, watch me please"
Edited by ouaigr0#2971 on 12/9/2013 12:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
play the game if you want to post constructively. your eu profile shows little play time...or are you one of those guys that complains all the time and buys multiple accounts?

once more people have access to beta RoS, more will want to watch.

i'm surprised people watch POE, back when i played that, it was about as slow as an arpg could play and the graphics were awful. i haven't been back, so hopefully it's improved.

enjoy your twitch time with POE, i'd rather be playing games than watching them. but i guess if POE sucks so bad still, it's more rewarding to watch it?
Reply Quote
Pretty simple reason. Everyone who wants to play PoE HAS to watch streamers in order to figure out the ridiculous skill/stat system. lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]