Diablo® III

Requests for Beta Keys - Please Read!

(Locked)

Community Manager
The Reaper of Souls Closed Beta is upon us! While this is an exciting time, please note that we will be locking or removing any threads related to beta key requests.

Topics eligible for moderation include (but are not limited to):

• I want a beta key.
  • [Player A] should get a key!
  • I've played for [X] hours. Why didn't I get a key?
  • [Player B] is awesome! Why didn't [he/she] get a key?
  • [Player C] sucks! Why did [he/she] get a key?
  • I want to buy a beta key.
  • I want to sell a beta key!

If you are interested in participating in the Reaper of Souls Closed Beta, make sure you've opted-in for beta testing! To opt into the beta, simply visit your Beta Profile Settings page in Account Management, check the "Diablo" box under "Beta Tests I'm Interested In," and then click "Update Preferences."

In order to be eligible for an opt-in invite to the Reaper of Souls Closed Beta, you must have an active Diablo III license attached to your Battle.net account that's in good standing (i.e. not suspended or banned). In addition, you may need to download and run the System Check tool before you can update your Beta Profile preferences.

For more information, please read our Closed Beta FAQ.

Please note that opting in to the Reaper of Souls Closed Beta will not guarantee you access (especially since invites to our Closed Beta will be extremely limited), but it will at least give you a chance at joining our beta test. In the meantime, if you're looking to test out upcoming game features and provide feedback, we encourage you to join us on the Patch 2.0.1 PTR!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]