Diablo® III

9-11 - A False Flag

(Locked)

In my honest opinion, the events of September 11th, 2001 were not caused by 19 radical Muslims. The US government set up 9-11 to fool the world. They knew about the attacks, had very strong motive for them to occur, had opportunity, and excersized guilty demeanor. The evidence suggesting this includes:

-Demolition-like collapse of WTC-7, WTC-1, WTC-2
-Thermite and nano-thermite found in the dust
-Over 100 witnesses to explosions, some previous to the planes ever hitting
-Larry Silverstein, the owner of WTC 7, gave the order to “pull it,” moments before it collapsed.
-WTC-7, 50 stories high, was never hit by a plane and fell at free fall
-BBC reports the collapse of WTC-7, 20 minutes before it actually collapsed
-Over 2,000 professional architects and engineers claim explosives were used
-WTC's owner says that the buildings could withstand multiple plane impacts
-Massive amounts of molten steel, (it's impossible for fire to melt steel)
-Donal Rumsfeld announcing $2.3 trillion was missing from the Pentagon Sept. 10
-Massive failure of our Nation's defenses (the most heavily defended air-space in the world)
-NORAD drills simulating planes crashing into buildings on 9-11
-Passport of hijackers found near crash-site, with all 17 of the hijackers' names
-BBC reports that 6-7 of 17 supposed hijackers alive
-No significant plane parts at Pentagon or Shankesville found
-84/85 video cameras monitoring the Pentagon were confiscated
-An actual investigation delayed by Bush for two years
-Many lies in the 9-11 report
-Extreme unlikelyhood of official story
-Extreme amount of evidence of government foreknowledge
-Whistle blowers such as Sarah Lindauer

The evidence continues to pile on.

On government motive:

It is apparent something had to replace Communism to justify the massive military-industrial complex and its spending (Terrorism). It is also apparent that war earns massive profits for a select few.

Zbigniew Brzezinski's book The Grand Chessboard

"...it is imperative that no Eurasian challenger emerges, capable of dominating Eurasia and thus of also challenging America. The formulation of a comprehensive and integrated Eurasian geostrategy is therefore the purpose of this book.” (p. xiv)

“Never before has a populist democracy attained international supremacy. But the pursuit of power is not a goal that commands popular passion, except in conditions of a sudden threat or challenge to the public's sense of domestic well-being. The economic self-denial (that is, defense spending) and the human sacrifice (casualties, even among professional soldiers) required in the effort are uncongenial to democratic instincts. Democracy is inimical to imperial mobilization." (p.35)

"Moreover, as America becomes an increasingly multi-cultural society, it may find it more difficult to fashion a consensus on foreign policy issues, except in the circumstance of a truly massive and widely perceived direct external threat." (p. 211)

Brzezinski was a foreign advisor under Clinton, and currently is one under Obama.

PNAC document “Rebuilding America's Defenses” (1997)

"Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor." (p.51)

False flag attacks, or committing acts and blaming another country, are quite common throughout history. By no means is a false flag an unusual event by our government, either. The Gulf of Tonkin incident that brought us into the Vietnam war was openly stated to be a lie, we wanted the Lusitania to be sunk, and we purposely ignored warnings about Pearl Harbor. Operation Northwoods called for the killing of US Citizens, and blaming Cuba, to go to war with them, but was rejected by Kennedy.

-----------------------------------------------

In any circumstance, don't believe what others tell you. Do your own research, analyze both sides, and come to a conclusion yourself, for opposing sides in any issue are always biased. (Yes, don't believe everything I say!) Keep your mind open.

I reccomend this for starters:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbXQ_I81pYk

But, if you still aren't convinced, this shatters the official story:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1GCeuSr3Mk

For the more inquiring minds, on far more issues than simply 9-11, the Zeitgeist film series is truly enlightening.
Edited by Wolverine#1833 on 12/29/2013 3:14 PM PST
This is interesting and new.
I believe it man. No way this could really happen without it being a set up. Don't we have like radars in the air? Wouldn't the airforce actually do something?

Thanks for the info.
12/26/2013 11:06 AMPosted by CKTheBoss
I believe it man. No way this could really happen without it being a set up. Don't we have like radars in the air? Wouldn't the airforce actually do something?

Most of the airforce was sent across the country, to such places as Alaska and Canada on 9-11. Only 4 planes were left to defend the entire north-eastern portion of the country, the portion most likely to be attacked. NORAD had a 100% success ratio in 2000, and failed 4 times in one day.

Happy to help! : ) The truth is important.
12/29/2013 03:29 PMPosted by Brad
Even still, out of the USA's massive military, why were only four planes remaining and why were the terrorist able to make their attempt on the right day, at the right moment?

Pretending that this indeed was the case, don't you think someone would be fired for this extraordinary failure? Nope, not a single soul was fired. People implicated in the failure actually got promoted.

We knew Al Qaeda was going to attack us at some point, and yet we're doing these elaborate drills across the country. Hmmm...
90 Troll Shaman
Ahh, I dont know how I stumbled across this, but I did. If anyone is curious in watching a documentary on this, most of this info is actually presented in a documentary called "In Plane Site"

Last time I looked it was on Netflix.
Blizzard Employee
Due to the sensitive nature of this topic, I’m going to go head and lock this thread.

Please be aware that political and/or religious topics are not permitted in this forum.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]