Diablo® III

I have a serious problem

How do I find a song that has no words, and I don't know who it's by or what the name is?

god damnit my life sucks
Reply Quote
shazam?
Reply Quote
yeah but I don't have it readily available, it's just a song I remembered :/
Reply Quote
What's it from? Was it used in any game/movie/show/commercial?
Reply Quote
I heard it in a runescape video years ago, and heard it on some stream a few weeks ago. Only today did I decide to hunt for it.

I think it's drum and bass. Pretty fast paced, it has some vocals of a fairly high-pitched female and the vocal parts are edited to dart in and out at different pitches very quickly. Then it stops for just music for a good part, and it does that vocal in-and-out thing again. That's about it really.
Reply Quote
12/09/2013 05:19 PMPosted by Adamv77
I heard it in a runescape video years ago, and heard it on some stream a few weeks ago. Only today did I decide to hunt for it.

If it is an official tune from Runescape, maybe you can find it here;'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2guzO8CdYZU
Reply Quote
12/09/2013 05:00 PMPosted by Adamv77
How do I find a song that has no words, and I don't know who it's by or what the name is?

god damnit my life sucks
Classical or even better Percy faith.
Reply Quote
I know what song you're talking about. I've also been looking for it for years and can't seem to find it. DatModz was playing it on twitch but he had so many people talking to him in chat I couldn't get his attention until 2 songs later :/

It's very frustrating to search for a song that has no lyrics...
Reply Quote
At least someone feels my pain.
Reply Quote
12/09/2013 05:40 PMPosted by Adamv77
At least someone feels my pain.

I could have saved us both, but twitch wouldn't let me friggin log in for the duration of the entire song. Some kesha junk was playing by the time it signed me in :/

--edit

I know it would feel silly, but could you type out the lyrics for the high pitched part? I just wanna make sure we're thinking of the same music.
Edited by Tomnnn#1392 on 12/9/2013 5:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
Umm...

I can try, however stoopid it may make me feel.

It kind of sound like she's saying "aww," three times in quick succession(and I really mean quick, all three in under a second), the first being the lowest pitch, the second being the highest, and the third being in between. After that, it sounds as if the "aww" sound is cut off very early, before the w sounds even come in, and it's synced in and out very very quickly for maybe two seconds at different pitch levels. That's really all I can explain lol
Reply Quote
12/09/2013 05:00 PMPosted by Adamv77

god damnit my life sucks

thats happened to me...

i never found it. its gone and i wanted it, i even know the band "Bright" and still... just never found that song, it was techno

when i searched so much other stuff with bright in it came up it was buried and gone

GL
Reply Quote
Sound hound

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.melodis.midomiMusicIdentifier.freemium&hl=en
Reply Quote
Sounds like something by Tangerine Dream, or if there is yodeling, Hocus Pocus by Focus
Reply Quote
A cover of the Immigrant Song? With the ah-ah-ah minus the lyrics?
Reply Quote
I checked the above links / suggestions. Those aren't what I'm thinking of :/

12/09/2013 06:07 PMPosted by Adamv77
Umm...

I can try, however stoopid it may make me feel.

It kind of sound like she's saying "aww," three times in quick succession(and I really mean quick, all three in under a second), the first being the lowest pitch, the second being the highest, and the third being in between. After that, it sounds as if the "aww" sound is cut off very early, before the w sounds even come in, and it's synced in and out very very quickly for maybe two seconds at different pitch levels. That's really all I can explain lol

The song I'm thinking of is kinda like that. Except there are 4 sounds <_< fudge, must be different. There's 1 by itself, a brief pause, then 3 more exactly as you describe. The first and 4th sound are the same, but if you look at the 3 at the end, they are as you describe regarding pitch.

Although I'd say it's more of a "da" or "ba", but short and high pitched. "aww" with the end cut off definitely describes the end of the sound being made, but the beginning feels almost more like a "da". Together with the silliness included is:

Da (medium pitch) da (high pitch) da (low pitch) da (medium pitch)

That, continuously throughout the whole song (or most) with base, drums and maybe a synth. Someone must know it by name >.<
Reply Quote
Otto Knows - Million Voices

Swedish stuff.
Reply Quote
12/09/2013 08:50 PMPosted by LPorc
Otto Knows - Million Voices

Swedish stuff.

Not what I was thinking of, but might match OP's description. I'm sitting through a list of songs without lyrics....
Reply Quote
Nope, not it. Thanks for trying anyway.
Reply Quote
I found it, for anyone who may care. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l63meIv-UVI
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]