Diablo® III

I have a serious problem

Holy !@#$, I just spent about an hour searching because I really wanted to find this song, thank you for finding and posting it haha.
Reply Quote
I found the song I was looking for!!!!!!!!

M83 - midnight city

I heard it months ago on DatModz stream, and tonight I just heard it again and this time Twitch's login system didn't fail me. Myself and a few others asked about the song, and a handful of people answered ^-^

I didn't feel this warranted a new topic, but sorry anyway for the necro. I found it. I can die happy now.
Reply Quote
12/09/2013 05:00 PMPosted by Imanity
How do I find a song that has no words, and I don't know who it's by or what the name is?

god damnit my life sucks

LMAO welcome to my life. There's so many songs I want to get but I can't remember any specific details about them. I usually remember like a few lyrics, but I get tons of search results.
Reply Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qoofec7uJqc

That is datModz's outro song. You are extremely welcome. :)

It took me about 5, maybe 10, minutes of looking. How I pulled it up in searches was by putting into YouTube "datmodz outro" and it was the first result.

Enjoy!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]