Diablo® III

Death's Breath

View profile
Anyone know what it is? Latest updates to the game have new strings related to finding and using these. They also mention additional types of portals (ie: not rifts) and about 20 different infernal machine crafting materials - are these at all related? Anyone know anything about these?
Reply Quote
View profile
Here's the link to the full patch notes:

http://www.diablofans.com/news/47883-new-reaper-of-souls-beta-patch

Some pretty big revelations in there.
Reply Quote
seems obvious to me they are using a similar system of hell fire ubers to fight an uber diablo
Reply Quote
View profile
Looks like they're adding alot more ubers and hellfire ring type crafting recipes. If so that's awesome as the game badly needed more stuff like this to do. Methinks alot of people will be happy with this addition.
Reply Quote
Deaths Breath is a crafting material that drops almost everywhere, atleast thats what is was last time I played the beta before it went offline for wipe.
Reply Quote
12/12/2013 06:31 AMPosted by IRONMAN
Deaths Breath is a crafting material that drops almost everywhere, atleast thats what is was last time I played the beta before it went offline for wipe.

ya, sounds like it's a demonic essence replacement for high lvl crafting.
Reply Quote
Seeing this:

Uber_Diablo_Info_Text - Your party will teleport in when everyone has accepted.

Killed it all for me.
Reply Quote
12/12/2013 07:00 AMPosted by Zanem
Seeing this:

Killed it all for me.

Killed what, thats just the line for accepting a boss fight ffs has nobody any imagination or common sense anymore?
Reply Quote
View profile
Every boss in the game has th

12/12/2013 07:00 AMPosted by Zanem
Seeing this:

Killed it all for me.

What do you mean? Every boss in D3 works like this.
Reply Quote
I know every boss works like that. It's a mechanic that I am not a fan of in the least. Call it nostalgia or w/e but it just feels like it slows the game down, imo.
Reply Quote
ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_668_x1 - 10% chance to shatter and instantly kill frozen enemies. This chance is reduced for elites. (Elites effect added)

Sounds more OP than crushing blow.
Reply Quote
12/12/2013 07:23 AMPosted by GameGenie
ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_668_x1 - 10% chance to shatter and instantly kill frozen enemies. This chance is reduced for elites. (Elites effect added)

You can already forget about it. Gonna be nerfed with next 'hotfix' ^^ Its like - you didnt even see this haha Even that i love such mechanics like CB and this (they are fun to see on-screen) im against them ...
Also you forgot to mention the cb is in paragon points.
Reply Quote
12/12/2013 07:23 AMPosted by GameGenie

Its teh counter part of Smite what is also a Legendary effect (kill instantly)
Reply Quote
View profile
12/12/2013 07:22 AMPosted by Zanem
I know every boss works like that. It's a mechanic that I am not a fan of in the least. Call it nostalgia or w/e but it just feels like it slows the game down, imo.

The point is to not start the fight until people are ready.

Even if you hate it this is an awfully minor thing hardly worth focusing on compared to the rest of the changes.
Reply Quote
level 70 version of Demonic Essence
Reply Quote
View profile
I do like there are so many different crafting reagents it makes collecting them more fun.
Reply Quote
12/12/2013 06:18 AMPosted by TheNightOwl
Looks like they're adding alot more ubers and hellfire ring type crafting recipes. If so that's awesome as the game badly needed more stuff like this to do. Methinks alot of people will be happy with this addition.

CraftingAchievementCraftHellfireRing_Description_Tag Craft a level 70 Hellfire Ring.

:)
Reply Quote
How about those plans that we taught the mechanic? They never showed and seems like just disappeared. Are we just lost all of those plans?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]